Reviews for Chronus
sunshine102897 chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
THIS MAKES ME SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY..AAAAHHHHH SQQQUUEEEEE...Thank you so much for writing. I llooovvvee this story
Guest chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
great story
Viviane Renard chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Such a good story! I love the concept of Sam traveling into the future and discovering hell on earth, and then going back and setting it right. Dean coming back from the dead really made this a "happily ever after" for me, despite how dark the middle part got.

From the first chapter you had me hooked, and you definitely delivered with this story. The plot's amazing.
DarkSideOfLife chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
AWESOME o:

Just friggin awesome!

your story is so..perfect, honestly O.o

The ending is wonderful )

But Dean was in hell for 3 years..? :(

That means it feels like 360 years to him, am I right? :/

But I truly adore your story )
SaintsGhost chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
i found this fic, and could not stop reading till i finished the last chapter. This was so well written! I love it! and yea for happy endings! You made me cry! :D
olives09 chapter 14 . 2/25/2011
this story is really good!

I love the plot, the twist, the whole psychology of it.

you're a good writer.
jenelric chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Wow, this story was really, really great! So many twists, and I was surprised evey single time! Love the whole idea: future storline, demon!dean...everything! And thank God for happy endings, because I would have died if Dean was left to rot in hell.

Also I loved how you included Bela in it. You thought of a perfectly believable reason for her to live, and I just love it! I mean, I thought the way she went out in the show was great, but I really would have loved for her to stick around a little longer.

So...thanks for the opportunity to read such a fantastic piece of fanfiction! It was just...amazing.
Death-Muncher chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
I rather enjoyed this story. :)

Good job.

It had a lot of interesting twists.
anon chapter 14 . 2/12/2009
Dude I totally was afeared that you were going to leave Deanster to rot! Thank God you pulled off this most awesome happy ending. I'm even throwing in my own mental epilogue where Sam surprises Dean with a Ben and Lisa reunion now that we know he's his and the whole damn clan lives happily ever after. It would be shmoopy for any one else but man do they deserve it! Great story, glad I came across it and checked it out!
anon chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
Your endings rock! And if it wasn't for the Cass and the angels part (which I love with a passion), I think I'd like your season 4 better!
anon chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
O, what an ending! Take pride too on how you out-Kripked Kripke with coming up with the whole how to be a demon who's the only one at home thing. Damn shame they wasted it on Ruby but eh what are you gonna do.
anon chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
"Ruby had been first. The lying skank had promised salvation for Dean, and when she’d failed to deliver- as soon as he’d realized that she’d failed to deliver- she’d been marked for death."

God I wish!
Jamiez001 chapter 14 . 1/13/2009
Great story! You had me a little confused in parts but it was really well written & you finished it really good putting all the story together. :D
Dire Banshee chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Wow, that's kinda weird. I just started this chapter and "Dare You to Move" started playing on the radio. No joke. Anyway, I've been spending the past few days reading all your Supernatural stories and just let me say that you are an awesome author. Your stuff is original but still stays true to the show and the soul-searching you do with Dean just makes him more and more my favorite character every day. Really, bravo.

~Dire Banshee
Insane Troll Logic chapter 14 . 8/24/2008
Oh my. That was brillient. Twisted and looping and hard to read at places, but all in all a masterful story. I loved the darker look at demon!Dean and antichrist!Sam as well as the dynamic shift in the hunter community. Thank you for all your hard work on this story. It's definitely one of my favorites.