Reviews for Tickle Torture
Capitalofawesome chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is very nice and adorable!
Hiromi chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You should do a sequel where Kaoru gets Hikaru back for the tickling.
Hiromi chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You should do a sequel where Kaoru gets Hikaru back for the tickling.
XxfangirlxX chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is REALLY sweet and cute and awesome...yeah... anyways this is like only the second hikaruxkaoru that I have reviewed because it's so cute! I wish the twins were real, don't you? (who the hell is you, anyway?)I see you've only done three stories so you need to make more cause personally I don't really like yaoi's with LEMONS if you know what I mean XD
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
tickle turned in to kissle .
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Kyaaaaa! KAWAII! ja ne!
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
this was really cute! good!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
"How about..." 'There'. Brilliant! O.o! Hehe, and trust me, -everyone- is in on the uke!Kaoru joke! :P *Squeal* Hikaru tickling Kaoru was so irresistably cute! This is definately an aptly named fic! o- Nice work!
Pinkcandle chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Hehe, gotta love twin fluff. You did a very good job as far as descriptive details went, it was very well written. I'd suggest proofreading a few times, as there are a few mistakes here and there, but it's very easy to overlook.
BokuNoLies chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
XD HOT! I love it, damn! It made my heart shrivel and shiver...

"Let's play the who can make Kaoru moan loudest Desho Ka GAME!"

KYA!
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Kawaii! huh, it's hot _
pok chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw, sweet! Kaoru's the cutest uke ever and who denies that is the most stupid person xD "“ How about...” using the tie as a sort of collar and leash Kaoru pulled his brother into a short but passionate kiss" I hope Hikaru had been the one pulling his brother close, though D:
Karneene chapter 1 . 5/28/2008