Reviews for Accidentally On Purpose
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
XD is zim try to make his leaders sick wtf hahahhahahhahahahhahahaghahaha
Unknown D Flamerose chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
Yay~ She rescued the Kitty! :D

Danm scary wounds.. O-o;;
Ruinanor chapter 43 . 6/18/2011
I love your story and I love red... That gets you kudos in my book :)... A sequel would be interesting but it's up to you! Great job with you fanfiction :D!
Miko Hayashi chapter 43 . 9/6/2010
I DEMAND A SEQUEL! XD Red is now a daddy. He has 2. One made in a lab and the other made naturally. X] I loved this story. It was epic and I want a sequel. I shall convince you on YIM! :D Great job Sao!
Pixil Pixi chapter 42 . 5/16/2010
Why not get a bunch of water guns?
Rozen14 chapter 43 . 4/10/2010
This story completely rocks my socks! It was awesome and the ending was sweet!
Okumatte chapter 43 . 4/12/2009
I loved the story! It was probably one of the best ones that I've ever read and an OC has a pretty big role! I've heard that not many people like OCs with large roles in a story, but this one was great.
Klutzybear chapter 43 . 3/15/2009
I had my doubts about this story at first, but in the end you did a fan-fucking-tastic job. This is one of the Best Zim fanfics in the entire section.
AndrestheReader chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
sorry (read what happened) wow you don not know how awkward this is once again sorry I didn't finish the story. sorry *explodes with emberresment*
Tallest Orange chapter 43 . 10/4/2008
Heh. This was a good book, and i expect many more... (thats code as in KEEP WRITING!)
Tallest Orange chapter 38 . 10/4/2008
I like the mystery. Is it Zim? Is it some new character? Or is it one of her comrades? I approve!
Tallest Orange chapter 37 . 10/4/2008
Hmph. Purps free, Joannas free, and of course, THEY SAVE THE...

Dare I say it?

!CATS?
Tallest Orange chapter 36 . 10/4/2008
HA!

If she was installed with a PAK, cant she now be... stopped by being... well... programmed to not fight?

Oh well, i applaud the writing, and the enthusiasm. And the part with Purp annoying the medic was... how could i say it...?

!HALARIOUS!
Tallest Orange chapter 35 . 10/4/2008
Hm... seems they have all escaped... It would have been much more interesting if they had stayed in for at least another chapter, but i geuss i shouldnt complain. Its intruiging though, how Maize can beat up Dib. heh.
Tallest Orange chapter 34 . 10/4/2008
Intruiging. Maize and Dib siding together, mona locked up, Purp is screaming, Red is whimering, and Joanna is in a kitty cell. HA. I approve.