Reviews for Secret
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
i really enjoyed the honesty of this story, how a relationship can change over time and then escalate and end... it's all very authentic. good work
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh my goodness, this one-shot is EPIC! I've written a bit of twincest before and have dabbled in other incest, but this pairing... it's never even occurred to me before! It's so good! Fantastic writing xoxooxoxooooo
Mlzu chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
The brothers were so cute, I mean it!

And Regulus topped Sirius? Woww *drolls*

Sad ending...wuaaaaa *cries*

Anyway, I enjoyed this very much! Good job! xD
MischiefHasBeenManaged chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I didn't think I'd like this pairing, but I did :] Good story.
sistokid chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I don't think I've ever read a Sirius/Regulus story before. Always an odd feeling when you read your first story of a pairing, yeah?

Anyway, I liked it. Half the people on this site can't pull off a good slash story, never mind a good incest one, but you've done an excellent job. I liked how it wasn't just PWP- it actually had a plot, and a purpose, and the ending was a tiny bit emotional but a perfect conclusion. A very nice job on all aspects of it.

lovesistokid
marieche chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
it was so sad! thanks
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
oh wow, that was really good! I love it! and the ending was sad, I was like aww...!
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
this is hot *drools* ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) D
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is the second time tonight I've read C story

Great fic though
felecita chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I could read this over and over again. Not for the sex part, but for the "I thought you were going to leave this time" lines.
E m m h A chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
*drools*

Xd
thatdrncat chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Whoa

That was hard and fast and very very good. I hope you're not planning to write another chapter of this because it would just ruin the quickness of it. But I do hope to hear more from you. :)

Nice work.
Melon chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Oh that was beautiful! And so sad! But wonderful! Oh I have so much love for this, brilliantly done!
AnnabeeLee chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Holy cats! That story was awesome in its own dirty little way! Good job.
broadwayfreak97 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I love you. That was just...amazing. You rock!