Reviews for By Your Enrapture
ikusatsunagi chapter 20 . 9/24
OHHHH, this is awesome dude 'll you continue ?
ikusatsunagi chapter 8 . 9/24
Dammit Eva that was so cuteeeeee when played with the puppets xD
IChallangeYou chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
This story is amazinggggggggggggggggggg! PLEASE UPDATE
Mark chapter 20 . 8/6/2016
This is the best fanfic series I have seen. Please continue this, your characters, story is all fantastic!
P0l4rb34r chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
Dude I need more of this story! I've been waiting for 2 years now and I keep coming back to re-read it!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2016
This story is so amazing and you are such a great writer. When I was in high school I was obsessed with fan fiction, now at 22 I ventured back into this world after rereading enigma and finding your story has rekindled my love for this website. You can find such great writers here, I love it. It makes me want to start writing again myself, it's so exciting lol hope you're not done with this because you make me want Negi and Evangeline to live together for a very long time. Btw I don't think that inserting future scenes to the the first story was a bad move, I enjoyed it and wasn't THAT hard to follow lol take care!
Rikalukizi chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
Wow this really great! fang vice addiction and by your enrapture are the best fics I have ever read! I really like how the girls are obsessed with Negi especially Evangeline and Zero X3 looking forward to the next chapter~ \(W)/
Heliosion chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Geez such a powerful chapter that made my heart race in excitement! It was amazing for every moment we had to see. It was in general informative and the chemistry of your characters was superb! Looking forward to more soon then!
The 10th Wand chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
hip hip hurray! For the new chapter. However I thought you were redoing FVA and thus gonna revamp this eventually.

Anyway thank you for this new chapter. It has been enjoyable.
Savaris chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
Wow, it's been so long! Loved the battle with Sheik and also witnessing how Chachazero changes with Negi. Seeing her act like a kitten also doesn't get old!

Now, I want to see how will things go for Negi and Xue... and when Eva consigns old man Konoe to paper stamping hell..!
RioTonno chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
man worth the long wait pls dont drop it again!
AnAncientBard chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
An update? From you? Really?
10/10
Keep it up, still one of my favorite story's!
adhd chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
Holy shit the ff lives great!
The Flying Frog chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
VERY NICE! An update!

I loved the whole battle with Sheik, and how he considered Xue dying (and then reanimating) as completing his mission, while also acknowledging that she was very much around to keep doing the very things that spurred her death in the first place.

I also really loved Negi bonding with Xue at the end...and Chachazero acting like a kitten as she so often does around Negi.

Here's hoping the next update takes less time.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Bravo! This was a good read, and my heart skipped a beat and I had to do a double take when I saw you updated!