Reviews for By Your Enrapture
Heliosion chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Geez such a powerful chapter that made my heart race in excitement! It was amazing for every moment we had to see. It was in general informative and the chemistry of your characters was superb! Looking forward to more soon then!
The 10th Wand chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
hip hip hurray! For the new chapter. However I thought you were redoing FVA and thus gonna revamp this eventually.

Anyway thank you for this new chapter. It has been enjoyable.
Savaris chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
Wow, it's been so long! Loved the battle with Sheik and also witnessing how Chachazero changes with Negi. Seeing her act like a kitten also doesn't get old!

Now, I want to see how will things go for Negi and Xue... and when Eva consigns old man Konoe to paper stamping hell..!
RioTonno chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
man worth the long wait pls dont drop it again!
AnAncientBard chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
An update? From you? Really?
10/10
Keep it up, still one of my favorite story's!
adhd chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
Holy shit the ff lives great!
The Flying Frog chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
VERY NICE! An update!

I loved the whole battle with Sheik, and how he considered Xue dying (and then reanimating) as completing his mission, while also acknowledging that she was very much around to keep doing the very things that spurred her death in the first place.

I also really loved Negi bonding with Xue at the end...and Chachazero acting like a kitten as she so often does around Negi.

Here's hoping the next update takes less time.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Bravo! This was a good read, and my heart skipped a beat and I had to do a double take when I saw you updated!
Damien chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
This made my day. Thanks for continuing!
Biblio388 chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Some heavy stuff but kind of par for the course in this series. Great chapter and I am happy to see an update to this story after worrying that it had stopped. Really enjoy reading it and look forward to more.
CrewSoulReaper chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Wow your alive! This was a well written chapter. I loved the fight although I'd like to have seen more of mana or xue. Please continue to update
Euphonia chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
I've been waiting so long for this update, thank you for proving my fears wrong!
I might have to reread both stories again to refresh my memory.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Well, that was an interesting! And I have to say, yeah, I also wondered what happened to Chamo. He's the pactio initiator after all. I mean, sure, anyone can draw a magic circle, but still!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
You know, now that I think about it, shouldn't Negi have gotten the original time machine off of Dorothy's body? Just a thought. Unless, of course, Chao took it with her. Anyways, back to reading!

Quite the battle! I quite enjoyed that little bit of battle. Now is where things reaaaally get interesting; we're outside of manga territory now. I can't wait to see more than just vague plans!
The Flying Frog chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
Even though it's been over a year since you updated, I'm looking forward to future chapters. Unlike the people who are obsessed with your little spoiler with Negi and Zero in the bedroom scene from the first story, I was actually more interested in Xue. I think she'd be perfect at Mahora as an advisor to Hakase's science club or whatever and running a restaurant there.

I'm sure you're really busy, but I just want you to know that after a long period of time where I was contemplating reading Fang Vice Addiction and this, I figured I'd just go with it (the reason I didn't originally was because I love vampire fics and I was nervous that this wouldn't be a good one. That is to say, I was worried you may ruin Negi as a vampire fics for me even though I really wanted to read one.) I'm happy to say that these stories exceeded my expectations. I've been reading Fang Vice Addiction and this all week, sometimes staying up late in the night to read both stories straight through.

So despite the long hiatus, I have only one request.

UPDATE SOON!