Reviews for Floop's New Friend
Florence The Impaler chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Hello, dear author! This is probably a really random and asinine review, but I'd just like to tell you that from the 5, although short, chapters posted, I enjoyed the writing (as well as what little plot appeared). If it's of no inconvenience, I think this story should be continued. I can definitely see a good romance trapped up in Floop somewhere, and though this was my first read on the matter, it was good enough to get me interested. If it's completely dead and unable to be continued, I'll understand; three or so years is quite a bit of time to pick a story back up and sweep the dust off like no pause was taken. Well, best of luck to your writing. - Florence The Impaler
blushingpixie chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
I love it please update soon.
Ryuno chu chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
She's so mean! D:
Ryuno chu chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Fegan needs some happiness...
Ryuno chu chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This was a really good start. I like the character's portrayals so far.
twisterGlitch chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Yes I know it's been so long but this is so AWESOME.
samanthatm chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
can't wait for the next chapter.
Violentjay chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Aaw! That's all there is? I was so disapointed where the last three chapters were so short! What the heck? You can't do this to me and your other readers. You can't let us down now! You gotta write more. Come on! You havn't updated in a whole year! So does this mean you'll never update? You have to update. I like this story:(
Violentjay chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
"What, did a rainbow puke on you?" lol That really made me laugh. This is really funny:D I like it.
Violentjay chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh wow. I really like this idea!Floop is my favorite Charater in Spy kids. I really like how you started this story. You got my attention.
Spider RedNight chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
That was CUTE. It was well-written and the characters were actually, y'know, IN CHARACTER, namely Floop, which is a HUGE relief given that the story's about him. As I've said, it was well-constructed, with the occasional misspelled word here and there, and it wasn't nearly bad enough to distract someone.

The story was brilliant and creative; even the character you self-inserted actually had depth and personality and I think you pulled it together magnificently. Well done! :)

- Twilit
Nic Coay chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
This is very good. You do Fegan and Minion very well and the story is interesting. I really look forward to reading more. It's off to a great start.
Orochi Miho chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
This is adorable! Can't wait for the next Chap.
The Eclectic Eccentric chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Please continue! I LOVE Floop and I was so excited when I saw this fic. :)
Lady.Loki13 chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
aww, it's nice that they're friends now :) update soon!