Reviews for Bloodlines
the tomato chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
hrm well...that was good lotsa neat imagry ...im on an art kick today its terrable really but like i said your storys are amasing
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Great story! I liked Chitose's account of her life and how Sasuke was willing to betray Madara for Sakura and her. I loved this oneshot!
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I sort of hate you. I mean its totally my fault. The stories will still be here in twelve hours. But I find I simply can't wait to read them. This was fantastic by the way.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
SQUE!

THAT WAS AWESOME! I'm not exactly why that made me so freakin' happy, but it did, and I worship you for it. I mean... I think it was the coldness that Sakura explained it to her great great great great etc. etc. grandpa with, but wow. That was perfect! I think part of why it made me so happy is because it's effectively the scene that I've always wanted to see, my favorite moment of the movies, books, mangas, comics, videogames, animes, cartoons, and shows that I watch. The moment when the villain is defeated, and the hero explains, not to rub it in the villain's face, but so they clearly and perfectly understand, why exactly it is they lost, why it's despite the Hero's actions, the villian's fault. Wow. That was perfect, it was the happy ending, without being perfectly happy, you killed Sakura, and that makes me sad, but that tragedy makes it perfect, perhaps the great flaw with so many of the series that I've followed, and continue to follow, is that their endings are perfect. Everyone's happy and nobody's died. Here you made it so that victory wasn't perfect, certainly, it appears to be absolute, but it was by no means perfect. Someone died. Sakura died, and while that may not have been recent, heck, doing the math, it was roughly 17 years prior, it's still a part of the battle, even if she died in a way that was completely unrelated to the battle, her death was still a part of it, because it allowed, or at least shaped the events of this fic, which is certainly part of the victory, and the victory is integrally part of the battle. I'm rambling, so I'll repeat my main point and finish up. This was awesome. Thank you for writing it.
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
very "nah nee nah nee boo boo"...i loved it! we all know that madara's greatest weapon could also be to his demise. i mean, itachi was living proof to that, and he was the one that cultivated sasuke so to speak for that very moment; so sasuke can defeat madara and put an end to it all (when he's finished posing on rocks by the beach lol). this was awesome, but do i dare ask if i can be ruled out that maybe another uchiha could've been the father? i mean, there are a mil and one fics (not literally of course lol) out there prophesizing and akatsuki sakura realtionship, most of which are itachi sakura. so maybe, just maybe he could be part of it too? but then again after reading the last line you made it clear who the daddy was lol, so great writing and great beta-ing justcallmefaye. hope to read more from you in the future ;)
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I love this. :D
Erendhyl chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was cool. It was a little short in my opinion, but I like that it was one of those 'random scenes fans suddenly come up with and have no real explanation for.' This story was very good. Haha, in your face Madara.
kattylin chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
omg i luv her! make a sequel!
MaoAyanamipl chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I really liked it, specially the idea of MAdara not really knowing what Sasuke might want, since sometimes those with great power seem to think they can predict every feelig...

I liked the idea nn

Ja ne
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
That was kind of sad. I liked it though.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Very VERY interesting. I could absolutly see this storyline - given where the manga is now. It's not a far fetched idea. Sad that Sakura's dead - but sweet how Sasuke hid her daughter and such. Wonderfully played. I really liked the cold yet compassionate side to Sasuke's and Sakura's daughter. She told her story not just in words, but in her actions. Nice!
Melitza chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
It hurts to think of Sakura dead... but this is an interesting scenario laid out, for certain. Well played, well played. _
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Pretty nice introspection.

I think I love this. _

Looks like even if Chitose had inherited her mother's looks, her demeanor seems to take after her father. Very well executed fanfic here, it makes me think.

Write more dear. _
Bloody Strawberry chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I like it! It seems totally real hahahaha I mean it's so realistic
LiNkInPaRkNaRuTo chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Sorta sad. It's like a romance/sadness story. Good though.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »