Reviews for Mistake? Maybe not
Like it,love it,enjoyed .ami
MizukiUchiha-AyameHatake chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
This is a great story!
X Mika-Chan X chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
oh i was wondering if you ever do a fanfic that sakura gets pregnant again can she have a baby girl named mika :)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
loved it!
nahia2008 chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
AWESOME!LOVED IT !
zunaira ghazal chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
great story. loved it :)
WorldUnseen chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
Aw, this was too cute. I loved the little secret admirer letter thing Sakurako came up with, 'it topped the cuteness'. I only had one small problem with some of it; in the earlier chapters I noticed you used '2' to replace words like to, two, too. Even though it was not that much of a big deal, I just wanted to point it out to you that maybe instead of doing that that you should actually write out the word, it gives a hint of professionalism to your writing. Anyway, great fanfiction.
Random Reflections chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
Omg I haven't cried since I was 8 and now im 14 but the letter brought tears to my eyes and I love this story! You're a really good writer and I love it so far. I hope you write more stories like this one!
Littlecupoframen chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
THIS IS TOO FLIPPI'N CUTE!~~
CidySmiley chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This chapter was amazing ! seriously! you did awesome! can't wait to read the other chapter(s)! keep up the awesome work. :)
klxsxs chapter 9 . 11/20/2008
Already read all. .AWESOME. Really like you plot the story about sasusaku. well keep up a good work in the next story. I will keep looking your story. (sorry my English a bit bad ok o.o)
Romance is Me chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
i dont want to be too cristism but like... stories...are supposed to be show...and this story basically told me something o.o.

it felt all rushed wen i read this. :\

its and interesting story! but like... its kinda fake in a way... you get it? vague? is that the word? um yea... :\
DaisyChristine chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
AW!

That was so sweet!

Im glad they got back together.

Keep writting great storys!

- SugarCoatedRainbow-Chan
kattylin chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
aww... cute!
Free Faye chapter 9 . 11/15/2008
your ending wasn't crappy, it was very cute!

Great job with this story i am so glad you finished it! XD