Reviews for The Count's World, Episode 8 The Missing Count
RandumAwsumness chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Okay. At this sentence : How Mindy really loved Daniel even though she acted like she didn't. It was creepy. I'm actually named Mindy. And there's this guy (actually, two) that's named Daniel. Coincidentally, people think I like him (even though I actually). I swear to god, it's true. Very creepy!
YEAHAAHYAEHAEAEA chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
YYYYYYYEAAAN ADSTAUJ 8SVI HSXX FSNA! lovly
Dimentio's Epic Girlfriend chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
i hope nassy and chunks get together.
i like that pairing.
this was great. epic. awesome. good job.
Dimentio's Epic Girlfriend chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
dimentio, plz continue calling urself charming. cause u r.
GirlNamedFede chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
LOVED it! 3
Ginger the Espeon chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I READ THE PART WITH TOAD & MR.L & I THOUGHT OF TOAD SAYING, "The princess isnt in this castle."LOL
Ginger the Espeon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
LOL WARIO'S LETTER WAS HILARIOUS!
Hazel Cat chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Nice! Very funny!
P.T. Piranha chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Count Bleck is Missing, anyone?
S.F.I. Lawrence chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
Ah, warm fuzzies...
MythCreatorWriter chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
You scared me! I thought it was the end!

Ok, at the beginning, this episode made me feel confused. That happened quickly. I wasn't expecting that. But you wrapped it up nicely at the end. I loved how Nastasha saw Bleck's love for her, for a second. Now she sees that O'Chunks has feelings for her. That's great! Personally, I don't want them together now.

Update soon!
Jillian Jiggs chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
ZOMG! I totally started reading this just to get a fix of Count Bleck and Tippi ( because I had just finished playing the game, and it made me so very sad! T_T). I really didn't think I would get so drawn in! It's so very well written, and funny, I love it so much! I really hope that the next one comes out as soon as you can make it! PS:O'Chunks and Nastasia, so cute!
Sakinaboot721 chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
WHO GO NAS! m...Nas and Chunkys eh? that sounds like a cool mix! anyhows these storys are so COOL, they gotta be the best Mario ones i've ever read, all im tryin to say is...THEIR AWSOME! so anyways i hope yu come up with a new eps. soon!
Lemmykoopa54 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Just stopping by again to tell you that My story is in! It is only the prologue, and is sort of like the opening for a Paper Mario Game, so it's practicly nothing, but review so i can make it better, hopefully!
gunslinger01 chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
very dramatic ending

i like it too, the hint of future love between o'chunks & nastasia
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »