Reviews for A Routine Clean Up
DinoDina chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I love Ianto and Andy being friends!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Thankyou. DottyWho. 02.07.2014.
Sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Yep, write more!
KrimsonKitsu chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OMG yes please! I would lov to see more Ianto and Andy interactions. You write them both so wonderfully!
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I like your Andy.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is the beginning of a great friendship - reminds me so much of the grudging respect and friendship that had formed between Humphrey Bogart and Claude Raines (I think that's who played the part) as they walk away into the fog at the end of 'Casablanca'. Great job!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I did like this, really good story :)
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I truly love your stories, but PC Andy and Ianto was delightful. Andy is almost as snarky as Ianto in his own special way.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
oh. poor ianto. nice bonding(?) fic between ianto and andy and i like how it shows more of ianto's thoguhts but still very very sad when you think about it. poor ianto. love the fic tho.
suzymo chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Please Please write more Andy/Ianto.

Don't get me wrong I Love Janto too but there isn't enough PC Andy and Ianto out there.

p.s Awesome little story.

Anyway, ramble over. Bye
Jennie-x chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
yes definitely write more pc Andy and Ianto.. it was great. you should do like them at the pub or something.. this was great by the way :)
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
You definitley should write more Ianto and Andy. Just remember that Jack is his #1.

Judy
natn chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I would DEFINITELY love to see more! i have so much love for ianto and PC Andy together! And this was great!
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Oh, you must write more Andy and Ianto ;)
Phoenix.Writing chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
LOL

They're adorable together. I mean, Jack/Ianto all the way, obviously, but these two make fun mates. Sarcastic police men and Spooky-Do's. *giggle*