Reviews for My Way Home Is Through You
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
She's been cussing at him, telling him to leave her alone, telling him it's over...and then he says he's letting her go, and she freaks out? YIKES. Haley is seriously emotionally unstable.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
And...the cycle continues. You are an incredibly talented author, but neither Haley nor Nathan (especially Haley) are very likable. I like to be able to root for Naley, and root for the main characters but they are selfish, childish, and irrational.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
So Haley keeps saying, "we're done, leave me alone," and then she keeps talking to him again. She cries, says more hurtful things, and the cycle continues. No wonder he cut her loose.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Very well-written chapter, although I'm generally not a fan of stories where people (aka Haley & Brooke) act crazy & start cussing people out without listening to them. There was a lot of pointless drama in 6 chapters because Haley wouldn't let Nathan talk. I get it's fiction, but it's kind of a stretch to imagine that would ever actually happen.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/14/2016
I love your writing and I plan to read all of them at some point because I love the way you write their love in each one. I can be critical regarding the story lines sometimes just because I analyze them too much but that means it must be great writing to get me thinking and having a reaction. This story in particular was awesome. I didn't think I would like it at all considering he had a child with another woman, but it was done really well. Might be one of my favorites. Great job.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/13/2016
I just have to say, I don't believe that Nathan is being an insecure jerk this time. If it was all so innocent then she should've done the right thing and told him first. Even if he would be upset, it's a courtesy to the person you are committed to. The whole theme of the story has been good intentions don't erase a bad choice and that's what happened with Haley now. She may have not meant anything by this visit but it was wrong to just go, turn off her phone and not even tell him. Plus, truly insecure guys don't openly discuss that they are insecure, so it's slightly unrealistic that he's so self aware and admitting it. Lastly, I think they both are a little twisted with their close friendships of the opposite sex. Of course you can have friends, but there's a level of closeness that has to stop once you are involved with someone seriously. Why is Lindsey getting to hear every detail of their fights and personal issues? Every. Single. Time. Why is she going to see an ex, without at least informing the guy she's in love with? And one more thing, I really hope next chapter that Haley doesn't freak out over Nathan not telling her about Nikki last night. She has no right to be mad about that. He wanted her to be the first to know and tried to call her but guess what, he couldn't because she shut her phone off and went surfing with her ex without notifying him. After that, it wasn't the right vibe between them to talk about what should've been a happy thing. I don't blame him at all. This whole story I've felt like Nathan has a lot to make up for and he better be doing that. But it's getting to the point now that Haley is going overboard.

Anyway, ps, I really love your writing. I could probably read it all day. So I hope you her going at some point!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/13/2016
I completely understand where this has been going and coming from since the beginning but when he first went to see her in New York, that even showed more fight and initiative than he's doing now. Their biggest problem was him not being willing to choose their love whenever given an option he always chooses against her and makes her choices for her without asking. So what's he going to do now? How does she get the trust back? How is it going to be different? That's what I'm hoping to see in the next few chapters
Guest chapter 22 . 2/13/2016
I feel like after all this build up the declaration he made to finally "fight" for her was underwhelming. He's always being coddled and there's no risk in it for him. Not to mention, he's still pushing her away and giving her an out to be with the other guy. I just don't feel like it's enough. He needs to do something, show something that proves he wants this bad enough to actually work for it and fight. Not this blasé and passive attitude. The whole story to this point has honestly been great and gripping. I just think that them finally getting together was a let down.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2016
I'm literally in tears reading chapter 9. I totally 100% agree with her. I think he did what he thought was best at the time and I believe that he truly thought it was the right thing. But the simple truth is, it wasn't. They did the wrong thing by not telling her no matter how good the intentions were. How could he trust Lindsey, a total stranger and not Haley? When she tells him how he said he couldn't live without her but she must've been wrong to believe him, I'm with her on that. I can't wait to see what's going to unfold, I just hope that she doesn't fall back into his arms all over again. They all need to understand that they made her look like a fool by being the only one who didn't know. She probably feels like the one person he was supposed to trust and didn't and now things are more messed up. But no one including her brother seems to get that even if they meant well, it was the wrong choice. Anyway, I can't stop reading!
pllfreak33 chapter 35 . 11/20/2015
Awww you should of had a Naley baby on the way! I hope you have a 3rd installment to this amazing story! It should have Karen's baby a little brother or sister for Jamie and maybe more along the lines of a Jenny/Jamie crush as it seems that way in this part!
pllfreak33 chapter 27 . 11/20/2015
what could Nikki possibly want now!
pllfreak33 chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
she lied about the results! Crazy B...! Only typing nicely but you know what I mean!
thibbs65 chapter 35 . 6/18/2014
awesome
lovegoesfree chapter 35 . 5/27/2014
Love, love, love this story and the one before it. Can't believe I just found them both! But so glad I did. It was amazing! Definitely one of my favorites. :)
brianna4797 chapter 35 . 2/26/2014
Wow ! Another great story by you ! It was so great , I couldn't put it down lol :)
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »