Reviews for Seductive Dreams
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 5/8
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! THIS IS AWESOME
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Such a sad but beautiful story xD
Christie chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This is a beautiful story. It's so descriptive and the ending was beautiful.
InvictusAsphalt chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I have to say, your writing style in this story was a melody of its own, soft and mesmerizing. The whole time, i could imagine everything,because of how vividly you'd painted the picture. I hope that you will create more works of art, such as this one.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow, that was so beautiful. And Stairway to Heaven, a sad, beautiful song. Excellent choice. I actually like the ending too, in its own depressingly romantic way. Just lovely! You did a good job entwining the story with the lyrics and the meaning of the song.

rainieForest chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
aw they died? how sad!
CraZyRanDoMneSS chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That was amazing... _
The 17th Requiem chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I thought it was really sweet! Amazing!
Olivia R. Emmott chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I cannot believe that there are only 8 reviews so far. This is absolutely wonderful.

Definitely one of the best top 5 narusasu one shotsI've read in like FOREVER.

Well done! :D
My Solitude chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I like this story. Enjoyed it very much.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Sad, but not exactly depressing.
Embriel chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
this is probably one of the best one shots i've ever read by you Zoya :D.

i really enjoyed the ending even though it depressed me.

plus the writing style captivated me so much more than any other author's.

write moar plz.

thx.
kayura sanada chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Col.

OMG. OMG. I can't even say anything right. I can't begin to express how... how BEAUTIFUL that was, how perfectly written, how emotionally pulling, how staggering and climactic and... irreversibly etched into my heart and mind that was. It was perfect. And I don't give out these sorts of compliments freely. OMG.

I... I feel like my other faves should back far, far away from your story in that list. OMG, it's fantastic. It almost made me cry there, at the end, and I am NOT a crier. It's... I can't say it. I can't even say it! ARGH! OMG, just know that I absolutely LOVE this story. Thank you SO much for writing it, for posting it. Thank you thank you thank you.

I love it. I absolutely love it. This is the kind of story a person may search for for MONTHS and never find. Thank you. So much.

-Kayura
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was cute but it was so sad as well! BUT THEY GOT TOGETHER SO YAY!
fishbird chapter 1 . 5/29/2008