Reviews for Love Rival
Jasutisu.Meigetsu chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I so smiled in the end, this was cute. Please write more amazing stories like this one.
Ellie.Ferguson chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Nyan i love it! Good job *big heart*
mynewbeginning chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Nice story! Though I'd like to know, was that really a combination lock poking Hinata? hahaha.. :D
heartlova chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
omg! i reread this so many times srry for the late review but you just put my favorite manga and pairing togather. thank you
Heise chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Aww this was nice. Simple and effective narration, simple and sweet story. It was a nice read :) Thanks!
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
Atashi wa Bambi is one of my favorites mangas X3

Love it!

Bye bye
ImCutePoison chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
I like the end. I honestly cant imagine Sasuke to like Naruto in that way. So happy they got together in the end. Write more SasuHina. ]
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I love Atashi wa bambi! Perfect, just like this fic
. Bye
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
I like this story, it was funny from the start. Keep up the good work!
Katreda chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I don't know why, but I liked Sasuke in this fic O.o I thought it was so much different to see him in love in Naruto ('cause I don't read SasuNaru ;) and that his feelings could not be returned. It had a nice ending too. I wished at the end that we could read more, but it ends perfectly, so there would be no need to keep the fic going.
deepxwriterxaboutxeverything chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Aw it was such a perfect kiss...I loved this ending it was great!
silveraqueen chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
I actually really like this.

:D
Sepsis chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
sweet! :)
fuuyuki756 chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
beautiful! xD

I've read Atashi wa Bambi before and I can say the Naruto version is really romantic
deepxwriterxaboutxeverything chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
hahaha...wait I prob shouldn't be laughing 'smacks head' this is really good...please update soon :P