Reviews for Brianna's Story
CeeCeeTheAlaskanDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Reading this actually makes me pity Brianna. You wrote this wonderfully! I actually really loved it. I have a lot of respect for Brianna in this story. In other stories, they make her a little bitch. So I don't like her in most other stories, but this really made me feel something for her. Wonderful job. :)
alees-sa chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
It's so sad but I absolutely love it!

Most Pokemon Song-fics of Teardrops on my Guitar are usually about May. It's cool how you use Brianna instead.

Awesome job! :)
CurrentCurrant chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Poor Brianna! Maybe you should add a chapter introducing some guy who would comfort her.

Love the song though!
XxKpopDXx chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
aw too bad may is perfect for drew
buneary709 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aw, I'm a big contestshipper but I feel bad for Brianna. It was really well written.
j-rock chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
umm..this is one sided adimirationshipping?
SuzieQuaKes chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I liked it... it was a total new intake to the song. Most of the fics with this song is May being the brokenhearted girl. But your idea is totally great. I loved it!

MDF
StarlightAfterAStorm chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
i LIKE IT. i REALLY DO. iT MAKES ME SAD FOR bRIANNA BUT i ABSOLUTELY love CONTESTSHIPPING. iT'S A NEW TAKE ON THE SONG AND i PERSONALLY NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT. gOOD JOB.
Kimbley A-Splode chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I never really liked Brianna after all she breaks up Contestshipping, but now I have a different perspective on her...maybe...just maybe...I pity her a little...

Hopiara: YOU! PITY! Wow.

Kyla: Now now. There's no need for that.

Me: Thank you.

Kyla: After all, she's enough of an idiot without your help.

Me: -vein pop-

Andray: -sweat drops- Well uh, before Amanda blows a fuse...Later!

Courtney: TRANFORMERS! ROBOTS IN THE PIE!

Me: FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S "DISGUISE", NOT "PIE!"
fivecentimeterspersecond chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
great job! i feel soo bad for brianna...although i never really liked her since she was so posessive over drew! P

great story tho!