Reviews for Under the Surface
sorato1990 chapter 15 . 3/10
Omg, I just finished the story. I Went to sleep at 3am and I was so tired but I wanted to continue reading. Please update! This is so good! Matt here is an Asshole, I hope tai punch him when he finds out how he treat sora:(
Lissy Zavala chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
actualiza y completala por favor
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
This has been such a treat to read. You're very excellent at expounding upon the characteristics of the people pertinent to your plot, and I like the story idea. While I think some characters are OOC from the canon, I cannot deny the rich illustrations you compose for them instead. Clearly you are a talented writer, and I hope med school goes well for you.
Sora Takenouchi Ishida chapter 15 . 4/13/2015
OMG this is seriously amazing! Probably the best Sorato fanfic I've ever read. The tension between them is so well-written. There are times I just really hoped they would give in and get back together and I was so upset when her phone started ringing when he was just about to kiss her.
I really hope Mimi takes her idea of locking them up in a room until they sort everything out seriously (after the concerts of course, wouldn't want Yamato to ruin it for everyone, even if he doesn't mean to).
Anyway, I can't wait to read next chapter. I'll be waiting anxiously.
CassandraOT5 chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
I love a slow Sorato romance / friendship stories like yours (And I always love with Tai over-protectiveness for Sora along the way ). Rather than blunting out "This happens, that happens and here it is Sorato in the end". B'cuz it's so predictable and boring to read. I really love this story and I can't wait for another update (if you're still planning to finish this.) As much as I love this kind of stories, I can't wait to see the Matt's end of realization about his feelings to Sora & how he's going to deliver that message to Sora although whatever he's going through or the way he acted towards Sora does not quite make sense to me (or may be I just don't understand his position). I hope it'll clear out to me after you finish this story. I really really love this story so please please don't leave this story here and finish this. Can't wait for your next chapters 3
Cherry003 chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
Hey :)
I just finished reading your story and I really like it!
Hopefully they still end up together, it would be such a shame if they don't!
Please write another chapter, we are all waiting patiently :)
jippy chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
I’m here because of your guilt-tripping. Don’t expect another one for a while, though. :P

I feel like Taichi and Yamato are doing a bit of a role-reversal. I think Taichi is more prone to brush aside someone else’s feelings and Yamato would be annoyed about that. And now the tables have turned. Interesting.

I really liked Taichi being protective of Sora with Paul. I still think it's funny what your original plan for Paul was. :P

My favourite part of this chapter was Taichi and Sora’s conversation. I loved, loved, LOVED that scene. My only minor complaint about it was I think you could have shortened/tightened it up a little more and it would have had the same impact without being too long and repetitive. I still loved it, though. Taiora heart-to-hearts are awesome.

I’d also like to add that this scene is the closest I’ve ever come to shipping Taiora. T! Seriously! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? :P Yamato is being an arse while Taichi is all nice and . . . T! NO! :P

My favourite sentence: They both then lay back on the grass with the type of practiced synchrony that came only with years of solid friendship, built on a shared childhood spent finding animals in the clouds.

It made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I enjoyed how you depicted Yamato and his friendship with his bandmates. It’s a nice look into a world that the other Chosen Children aren't privy too – and you can see the difference between the two "worlds" for Yamato. You characterised the members well, too – each were easily distinguishable.

. . . I reviewed! NOW SORATO ME. XD
Tanya Takaishi chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
I finally got the chance to catch up with this! I really enjoyed Takeru's point of view at the beginning of this chapter. His view of Yamato really helps explain a lot of how Yamato's personality can get in the way of his relationship with Sora. I also liked reading Takeru's thoughts about what would happen if he were gone. (We've all had those moments of curiosity I think) and I think everything you wrote is true. He does really help hold that family together (as broken as it is).

Mimi was cute, as usual. Its nice to see her back with the others.

And if only Sora gave Yamato a bit longer instead of getting all awkward with him. I love how realistic these little moments between them are. How they read things the wrong way and keep misunderstanding one another. Can't wait to see how things play out from here. Looks like some interesting things are about to happen with the musicians!
Crossed Kermits chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
I swear I haven't cried that much in a long time. You have a really good way with words. Please update as soon as you can! This story is so wonderful.
Christiano Ronaldo chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
Best and deepest fanfiction I've ever read. Why r u writing fanfictions? U should publish books!
SoraTakinouchi chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
T, as much as I loved each and every of your chapter, I'm simply unable to express how I feel about this story. I'm really not good with expressing feelings, specially in words, and so I'm gonna ask you to just accept Aklee's reviews as my feelings about this story too. Specially her review over how she thinks Sora must have a really big heart in order to accept Yamato again. That review is just too perfect for me to add anything to it and I can't appreciate the chapter half as good as she did.
I think you are by far the most deep fanfiction writer I've ever read and I'm ever SO glad that you ship Sorato. I would not want to lose you to ANY other shipping. Just take this as my gratitude. Ugh, I'm really bad at words. (Yamato and I have a lot in common, actually.) Even writing this much made me feel awkward.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
Damn you! Why are you not updating? :(
Is the writer dead or something?!
Elven Star Angel chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Well I dont know if this is evil :P
But it would be SO cool if she and that Ito guy could start ... well, Something :P
Hahah, anyway, castles in the air. Chapter 5 is already written :P
Elven Star Angel chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I LOVED IT! :D
Cant wait to read more. I'm going to click on the Next button in a few secs but im already all jumpy! I like how youve portrayed them and shown them as real people, its uncanny :D
But. Yes, there is always a But :(
Why did Yamato and Sora break up :( That part makes me sad. :(
someone chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
you are an awesome writer. : -)