Reviews for Keep Your Head Up
ZorinBlitzFan chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Although this is kind of sad it is good.
SunshineBear01 chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Poor Tonks
AwesomeAuror chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
I'm not a fan of the abusive-Remus ship, but it was an interesting read. I felt that every character was very different from their book-counterparts (especially Draco, Tonks and Remus). It wasn't the best story, the writing could have flowed a lot smoother, but it was okay. It felt too rushed, and the events very unlikely because of the rushing. I'd give it a two out of five stars.
Dr Pepper's Aids chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
This is such a good story! Do you have a sequel? This made me sniffle slightly.
LilyLunaRose chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
I HATE YOU lol Remus is a sweet kind Hot man and you make him look like a beast.
Lilah Aine chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Oh, how heartbreaking! I hate to read about an angry, bitter Remus; but it is realistic. I hate to see the story end! (and while I understand Tonks… I still can’t help be feel sorry for Remus!)
Rosiline chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Another homerun!

dark yet awesome!
Mrs. Honks chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
oh damn! thats so so so sad!

why has tonks to go thoug something like that?

but i love your storys, all of them!

im going to read all of them and write a rev...

Mrs. Honks chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
malfoy is a nice guy?

that really is a good idea!

and i too tought about draco getting hurt at home...
Mrs. Honks chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
oh that is sad! i really didnt liked the idea with tonks and remus from the beginning. But i never thougt that he would hurt her... outch!

but why is she in dracos house now?
Mahsa FF chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Oh, that was so, so sad, but in a good way. ;)

But was it really the last chappie? *wibbles*
Mahsa FF chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
I love your premise, and I think it's very brave of you to write a story that that goes against fanon. Finally, a story where Remus isn't incredibly noble and perfect!

You write very well, and I've enjoyed both of your chapters so far. I especially liked Draco's reaction to changing diapers, and his creative solution to entertaining him. LOL
Naomii Cullen chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
no offense but thats depressing, i'm a huge t/r lover, do they get back together? its a really great idea none the less! keep writing