Reviews for Riding in the Rain
RebelzHeart chapter 1 . 1/21
I don't know if you still need this, but kisscartoon provides just about every cartoon you need. (And if you so need it, it's sister site, kissanime, provides all the anime you need.) You can also download stuff from there for free.
imekitty chapter 1 . 1/4
As a Danny/Paulina lover, I adored this! I'm glad to have found it after taking such a long hiatus from writing my own fanfiction. It's inspiring to me.

This is so well-written with great descriptions of her emotions and the visuals around her as they affect her (including visuals like Danny!). I hope you have other Danny/Paulina fics that I can check out, but if not, I'm just pleased that someone else could write her as I envision her.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Great story. You're really good at details.
BLINIX chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Wow, really liked this, Ive been reading lots of fics and this is the first one where paulina isnt a crazy teenager and actually can be a little nice.
Krusher chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Since when has Danny Fenton rode a motorcycle?
Answer: Not once ever at all.
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
This was so beautiful. The description of the motorcycle ride... Well, let's just say it made me really want to go on a motorcycle ride. I loved it, great work!
yourlilimaxilove chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Now I'm seeing her in a new light... I kinda ship them now..
DannyFentonPhan chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I have to admit, I really like this one. One of my favorites.
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I love it. Danny with a motorcycle, that is awesome.
dangerousphantomwaffles chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Watchcartoononline has all of the episodes. Also great fic!
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
you should continue this story one way or another
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Nice. I like how you wrote Paulina.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
God, now my head canon is that when Danny turns sixteen he will own a motorcycle...

Honestly my head canon has so many additions to it because of all these stories I've read and borrowed others head canons
EnvytheMoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I reread this all the time. The writing is splendid and I wish it was longer or continued. It is truly magnificent.
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
This was soooo cool! I really liked how Paulina thought of Denny owning a motorcycle. It was awesome!