Reviews for Riding in the Rain
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I have a belief in balance. I like to keep my humanity and see the best in people. I've seen DP fanfics about Paulina being...mean. Probably ignorant and enjoys attention.

But you shown here Paulina's heart, her feelings and true self. Hope that she really is a good person.

I honestly did not know what to think about Paulina and Danny. But I am glad that u made this no romance. Pretty much fans will fight about Sam. Which I have no real opinions about Sam either when it came to Danny and Sam.

So yes. Hope. The thoughts of Paulina is brilliant and Danny a great guy. But motorcycle? I could imagine him being reckless and maybe a bit daring, but...yeah. Somehow lets hope he's not like Jack's driving *shudders*.

Great job. I also realized you are the author of ROTG and avengers crossover and I gotta say I love that fanfic!
No.1 Tigger chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
this is an amazing story, it brings to light the hidden problems of the popular kids and shows that you can find friends in the most unlikely places
Leoncrazy59 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Where do you live, because in a lot of states in America you can't drive a motorcycle until you are 18.
owieeey chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Awesome like how you wrote about her insecurities
Wildrop chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Interesting. I've always enjoyed it when people write about Dash and Paulina and some of the other "villainous" kids of Casper High. Different people's interpretations of the characters are always fun to read. And I gotta say, this is probably my favorite one so far for Paulina. Thanks for the story!
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I usually hate Paulina. I'm not afraid to admit that. I do like how this was written though and she was kept fairly in character while still, somehow, making me like her a bit. lol I think, if more people wrote her the way you do, I wouldn't hate her.
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I love this story!
I've always liked motorcycles,but this story made me really want to ride one!
It also made me see Paulina in a new light, so Thanx for that!
It also got me excited about driving!
Well anyway awesome story! Think you might make a squel?
Thanx!
dreamchild333 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I like it. It's cute.
avidreaded chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
this entire story seemed really deep for some reason but i like it. just the way it flowed was incredible
Rory Finley chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
That was really cool. Wow. Extremely well written. And I can seriously see Danny riding a bike, it just fits. Thinking about it makes me wonder where did he learn to drive one? Like did Jonny 13 teach him? I can see them having a brotherly relationship.

I also love how you discribe the feeling of riding a motorcycle. 'Cause it really does feel like that. It gives you this amazing rush and when its over you just don't want to leave, you want it to continue. I get that every time I go riding with one of the many family members of mine that are bikers. This brings back memories of family reunions with everyones bike parked out front, the games of chicken foot and some one breaking out the tattoo gun. Man, I love my family.

Anyway, back on topic. This is amazingly written, the way you made it all in Paulina's point of view. And I think you portrayed her very well. I also like how you made her thoughts change as the story progresses, the way she first thinks of Danny as the loser that she never cared to waste her time on. To the amazing, nice boy who rides a bike, and gave her something that ever her so called "friends" wouldn't do. And now she sees him in a completely different light, as not a loser be sone one worth talking to and spending time with, dare she say it but some day maybe friends.

So all in all, its a great one-shot. And wonderful writing.
Silawatsi chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
THIS is the kind of Danny Phantom fic I've been searching for! I really like seeing minor characters get get some love from authors, and "Outside-Looking-In" fics are like chocolate to me. I totally get what you're saying about Paulina; her character is full of potential - but sorely underwritten in the show. (It just BEGS to have a "Popular kid ends up falling for the 'class loser'" fic, if only for lots of character growth and moments of Danny being awesome without even knowing it) There needs to be more of you... not in the clone way! I'm talking about the breed of plot bunnies you write for!

-hides replication machine-
Sherman and Company chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Very interesting.
In most fics Paulina is very two-dimensional, so I found this refreshing.
I Am Whelmed chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
You can watch episodes on a website called " ." Just search Danny Phantom episodes on Google and it should come up.
scarletsnapdragon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That was sweet! Thanks for posting such a nice story :)
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 1 . 5/28/2013