Reviews for Riding in the Rain
BLINIX chapter 1 . 6/26
Wow, really liked this, Ive been reading lots of fics and this is the first one where paulina isnt a crazy teenager and actually can be a little nice.
Krusher chapter 1 . 5/1
Since when has Danny Fenton rode a motorcycle?
Answer: Not once ever at all.
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 1 . 4/19
This was so beautiful. The description of the motorcycle ride... Well, let's just say it made me really want to go on a motorcycle ride. I loved it, great work!
Otaku4lifeeee chapter 1 . 4/18
Now I'm seeing her in a new light... I kinda ship them now..
DannyFentonPhan chapter 1 . 4/9
I have to admit, I really like this one. One of my favorites.
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 1 . 4/9
I love it. Danny with a motorcycle, that is awesome.
dangerousphantomwaffles chapter 1 . 3/23
Watchcartoononline has all of the episodes. Also great fic!
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 1 . 2/22
you should continue this story one way or another
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 2/2
Nice. I like how you wrote Paulina.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
God, now my head canon is that when Danny turns sixteen he will own a motorcycle...

Honestly my head canon has so many additions to it because of all these stories I've read and borrowed others head canons
EnvytheMoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I reread this all the time. The writing is splendid and I wish it was longer or continued. It is truly magnificent.
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
This was soooo cool! I really liked how Paulina thought of Denny owning a motorcycle. It was awesome!
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I have a belief in balance. I like to keep my humanity and see the best in people. I've seen DP fanfics about Paulina being...mean. Probably ignorant and enjoys attention.

But you shown here Paulina's heart, her feelings and true self. Hope that she really is a good person.

I honestly did not know what to think about Paulina and Danny. But I am glad that u made this no romance. Pretty much fans will fight about Sam. Which I have no real opinions about Sam either when it came to Danny and Sam.

So yes. Hope. The thoughts of Paulina is brilliant and Danny a great guy. But motorcycle? I could imagine him being reckless and maybe a bit daring, but...yeah. Somehow lets hope he's not like Jack's driving *shudders*.

Great job. I also realized you are the author of ROTG and avengers crossover and I gotta say I love that fanfic!
No.1 Tigger chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
this is an amazing story, it brings to light the hidden problems of the popular kids and shows that you can find friends in the most unlikely places
Leoncrazy59 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Where do you live, because in a lot of states in America you can't drive a motorcycle until you are 18.