Reviews for Salutation, Education
randomuser234 chapter 1 . 2/22/2023
Edit Wikipedia “Because Itachi Uchiha once smirked in a fanfic and said, “I edit Wikipedia,” and ever since I read that line in middle, I have aspired to that level of badassery” was on my bucket list. This fic literally inspired me to sign up for an event and edit Wikipedia.
Molly chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
The characters were so horribly out of character and weirdly sexual, plus the whole thing read like it was written by someone who never went to high school. Sasori's character needs so much work plus having be 48 is really fucking creepy, even if canon Sasaori was so much older than the others
Crun0l chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Stayed up to read this. Worth it. Rare comedy piece.
Apapaya chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Honestly I laughed, I cried, I almost peed myself. This is simply beautiful, one of my favorites now its lovely.
Huhudqkhwiuru2k chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Love your writing! Ur Sasori fics are the best XD
Itakyuurocks chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Good lord I forgot how fucking funny this story was.
Mirkoree chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I have not laughed so hard in such a long time. If i knew you in person I would worship you, kiss you, give you cookies and I would even go as far as giving you my "Macadamia nuts and Caramel" Ice-cream.
hoshi1431 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
is there any chance that this would have a sequel? or atleast another one-shot? or another chapter?
WeLoona chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I have lost the count of how many times I I've read this story, but I love it so much and want to read it again :)

I especially love how sassy Sasori is, so damn badass (talkin' about ass) and rude, gotta love it :3
Ze Zorege chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I know my review is very late but...OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER.
The reason why I didn't review earlier is because I have just recently discovered this website_
Hell Jashin chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I loved it! I was dying every time Sasori spouted a letter grade. Thanks for the laughs!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was awesome! And it wasn't half bad! I like it! And you made out Sasori to be so hot in my head that I can't start drooling Sasori is soo hot! And I'm happy that Itachi is still straight. Your reasons for writing is quite justified and the ending was quite...I mean 'reallly' loose. I was hopping for some DeiSaso action, so a bit disappointed. Ahh, never mind. It was well written and that's all that matters to me. Great job! And long live Sasori's beautifully shaped ass and face!
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Applauds so much oh my god this was the best fanfiction I've read in a long while
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
OOC. That's all I can say.
Angelazzy chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That was damn funny! Funniest Fanfic I ever read xD I laughed so hard! This is true genius _