Reviews for Salutation, Education
Itakyuurocks chapter 1 . 1/8
Good lord I forgot how fucking funny this story was.
FreezingBlue chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I have not laughed so hard in such a long time. If i knew you in person I would worship you, kiss you, give you cookies and I would even go as far as giving you my "Macadamia nuts and Caramel" Ice-cream.
hoshi1431 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
is there any chance that this would have a sequel? or atleast another one-shot? or another chapter?
WeLoona chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I have lost the count of how many times I I've read this story, but I love it so much and want to read it again :)

I especially love how sassy Sasori is, so damn badass (talkin' about ass) and rude, gotta love it :3
Ze Zorege chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I know my review is very late but...OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER.
The reason why I didn't review earlier is because I have just recently discovered this website_
Hell Jashin chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I loved it! I was dying every time Sasori spouted a letter grade. Thanks for the laughs!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was awesome! And it wasn't half bad! I like it! And you made out Sasori to be so hot in my head that I can't start drooling Sasori is soo hot! And I'm happy that Itachi is still straight. Your reasons for writing is quite justified and the ending was quite...I mean 'reallly' loose. I was hopping for some DeiSaso action, so a bit disappointed. Ahh, never mind. It was well written and that's all that matters to me. Great job! And long live Sasori's beautifully shaped ass and face!
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Applauds so much oh my god this was the best fanfiction I've read in a long while
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
OOC. That's all I can say.
Angelazzy chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That was damn funny! Funniest Fanfic I ever read xD I laughed so hard! This is true genius _
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I'm laughing every minute I read, IT WAS SUCH A JOKE
AkatsukiRedCloud chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oh my goodness. This is probably the funniest thing I have ever read. For real.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh, this is brilliant. I think I stopped breathing after learning car cancer was an effective way of stopping the plots of homosexuals.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh my god...
I love this so much. Seriously.
I've re-read it so many times over the years and still love it!
The portrayal of the characters is amazing, especially Sasori's.
And I love how it's DeiSaso, instead of Sasodei, 'cause honestly, I prefer the first rather than the latter.

Funny, perverted, and well written; it really is a great read and I'll most likely come back to it again. :D
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is really good, and I like that the Akatsuki doesn't care that Sasori is a murderer, which might be because they think that he's hot, but still