Reviews for 24 Chips of Bone to Make a Mask to Hide the Truth
despicableme chapter 26 . 2/12/2015
This is exactly the reason why I love fanfiction so much - you take the characters and pairings we want to read more about and give us precisely what we want and more. You wrote a wonderful story here. And very believable, what with the characters given ;) Amazing job! :D
Shidou chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
Awww...a very cute and well developed piece.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
I liked this chapter and the previous. I want to see a story about Shinji (or all the Vizards) fighting his Hollow. But no such luck... This is as close as I get to it.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
Oh wow!
This was awesome :) All of it.
You are a great author so , please, write more ;DD
BlessedRain chapter 26 . 7/19/2012
Holy... Holy crap almighty... Where do i even begin? Oh gosh...
This was, by far, one of the best ShiYori fics ive read. and that is saying much more than alot. Thats quite the imagination you've got, I must say.
I loved everybit of this, and there was definitly tears at the end of this, and eye rolls and laughter everywhere else :3
Just a real quick question, does Hiyori ever actually say that she would be his bride in the manga or anime? i've seen alot of people use that, and i couldnt decide if it was true or not, considering that im just getting to the part in the series where Shinji is interduced and all.
Although i was a bit surprised by it being Kensei who died, i liked how you well... made him die. lol, that sounds awful! but, its pretty much the truth.
I reeeaaallly hope that ou'll write some more about ShiYori! And soon! ;P
hahahaha, well good luck! and you are one very talented writer, so keep going!
Mystowalker chapter 26 . 6/5/2012
Whoa, I really found this late. Good, well-written story. I feel really bad for Hachi and Kensei... But in the end I love the way the relationship between Hyiori and Shinji grown up. Good job!
unagi-chen chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
awwww... hiyori and Hirako are so cute together! Of course, there were many times here that was so meaningful, I really like how its all their first!

EeLgIrL.
TagoMode chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
superduper worth the reading for and the eyebags! keep writting!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 26 . 6/28/2011
Gorgeous work!
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
this entire thing is amazing and it makes me happy
Agatha-Naomi chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
amazing. I love them so much!
littlemelonatplay chapter 26 . 3/17/2011
Thanks for posting this. I wanted to read a story with a stubborn heroine, and Hiyori certainly fits that bill. It was a sweet but not cliched story with fresh ideas that made me smile and/or laugh. Plus, your spelling and grammar were good (I could have missed something though since I'm human). These are my main requirements when finding a story to read so thanks again.
littlemelonatplay chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
You had to prove me wrong, huh? I now hesitate in saying that THIS is my favorite chapter. _
littlemelonatplay chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
This is my favorite chapter so far. Its hilarious how she keeps saying she is NOT jealous and then kicks Shinji in the face. Question to Hiyori: Just who are you trying to convince? Thanks for posting! In the anime, I thought she was annoying, but now Hiyori is really starting to grow on me.
Account Pythra is inactive chapter 24 . 1/19/2011
This chapter made me want to cry! In a good/bad way I love it very beautifully written.