Reviews for The BillionDollar Princess Bride
of wonderlands and alices chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
bwahaah! Hilarious! I really need to watch this movie, I've heard so much about it and have yet to see it. Favorite parts had to be Kurt and his "My name is Kurt Angel. You stole my medals. Prepare to TAP." LOL! And the Jericho-Kurt fighting scene, where he helps him because he is a man of integrity! HAA this was great and you did an awesome job rewriting the plot with the WWE characters. especially the jobber thing, nice touch! and the push, and the pill! oh and of course, definitely deserves a mention, the Stephanie-Jericho! As you wish to bottom feeding trashbag ho! :D hee. so cute!
MonkeysUncle chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
oh my gawd.

ood story.

I had to read it. My fave movie compbined with my fave het couple.

You did good. i laughed alot.

Keep up the good worl.

:D
BDP chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
love it so far!
robvandamschick420 chapter 10 . 11/28/2001
That was really good...And I hope you don't mind because I'm gonna do one just like it...with different characters! Ok! Buh Bye now

~Joci
gone bye bye D chapter 10 . 11/16/2001
*ROTFLMAO*

Oh my gosh, this is one of the funniest things I have seriously ever read! This story was just wonderful.. you have a wonderful imagination and the way you matched up all the characters were just delightful! Keep up the great work! :o)
Amy chapter 10 . 11/14/2001
The story was good, very good! But I have to say, I never had got hold of the term a Jobber!
Jessie chapter 10 . 11/2/2001
Oh ... My ... Gawsh! That was too funny. I laughed out loud while I was reading it. Hee-hee! I'm so amused now. I'm amused beyond belief. Yay, I loved that! Good work!
Amberine chapter 9 . 10/25/2001
Oh my God, this was so great. I was laughing my ass off the entire way through. Great job in meshing the personalities of the wrestlers with the princess bride storyline. It was priceless. :)
emmy chapter 10 . 10/25/2001
this was great. it incorporated the personalities and language of wwf with the princess bride storyline. i thought you did a great job keeping the story's spirit and humor. this was really fun to read.
Lola chapter 10 . 10/25/2001
O~M~G! That was not only the first WWF fic I read, but the FUNNIEST fic I've read! Great job on portraying everyone right, and for a funny as Hell fic. _
Lazuli chapter 10 . 10/24/2001
Wow! That was sooo good! It had me laughing the whole way through! Awesome job!
Stardust Firebolt chapter 10 . 10/20/2001
great story! nice plot! and you really got into character with every one of those characters. esp. with stone cold! WHAT? I said esp. with stone cold! (ok, so i'm not as good as u are.) chris/steph rulez 4eva! keep writing!
Madame Manga chapter 5 . 10/11/2001
*wiping tears of hilarity from eyes* Oh, this is perfect...but for one small quibble! 'Taker is the "Dread Pirate No-Seller"? Now hold on there-'Taker is my MAN! :) But I'm still laughing...
Laurie chapter 3 . 10/9/2001
This is good, similar to the movie, but just enough wrestling content to throw it off some. Please continue.
HalebIsForever chapter 3 . 10/9/2001