Reviews for Situations
Lupin3Black chapter 1 . 3/11
My heart broke with the first dream and I was just thinking ohmerlinNO! But then it turned out to be a nightmare and-phew! This was really good! I love Remus's little angst!
really confused chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Either I missed something or this has a crazy high rateing for some reason I cannot phantom I'd say teen at the most...
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
O you were almost mean! Good job! _
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aw, glad he was finally having better dreams!
craft50 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
that is so funny 6 year old harry taking care of remus when it was remus's job to take care of harry but then again it's happened.
mur xo chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This is a very cute story. I love how Harry takes care of Remus. It's so adorable! Excellent job!
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
awesome story me loved it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
You know, I was really glad to see that in DH, Remus finally has to be an adult (though it took Harry throwing him out on his ear to make him see it). I could like Remus ever so much better if he stood on his own feet. Around here, we say people like that need a gumption transplant.

Cute story, and in character for all of them.
Wuff chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Cute! Little Harry was very sweet. For a moment you had me with that just-a-dream ;-)

You don't have to rate this as M, it's perfectly children safe, isn't it? Unless you count the horrible fact that poor Remus got the chicken pox *twice* :P
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
It's very rare to get the chicken pox twice.

Otherwise, cool story.
Healer Pomfrey chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I already read this story somewhere, but I still like it - Yay!