Reviews for Flashlight
LunaStorm chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Lovely.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
A great story. Very good.
Tetsubinatu chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
It's well written and I haven't seen the movie, but don't lots of people carry a flashlight? Certainly most people would have during the Blitz, and it would probably become a habit.

I remember one day a few years ago my beloved and I were in a movie when the power went out and I wasn't the only one who had a torch. (I was probably the only one using it to read my paperback while I waited, though.)
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
long live the flashlight _ i loved that part of the movie, peter being all macho and stuff and ed simply taking that flashlight!
sweetsunshine000 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I still loved the story, but I think the reason why he just happened to have a flashlight in his backpack is because the war was still going on, and during that time, the power would go out often so it was normal to carry a flashlight so you could see in the dark. I don't why he JUST had a flashlight though. You'd think he had some books for school.
made.unmade chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Well, in the book, it was a birthday present from the year before...

This was cute, and you got Edmund down pat in such a short time.

Good work :)
xSlytherclaWx chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Brilliant.

I LOVED Edmund in the second movie... awesomefulness...
purple kimono chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
aw... that's so nice! kinda cute too. :D
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I like that! It makes sense!

~redrose7856
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Heh. Cute.
Dearheart chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Lol...actually, Edmund got that torch for his birthday as a present from his father...but this is a nice take on how he might have gotten it, too! Creative, subtle, sweet and meaningful...especially the ending. And considering you can't find those books...well done! :-)

Writing for the Great Author,

Dearheart

PS: Just a precaution...PLEASE find and read the books before you even THINK about writing yet another Susan/Caspian or a Caspian/OC fic like EVERYBODY else is doing! Please? Pretty please? I'll give you cookies... :-)
Julie Poe chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Interesting explanation. I wondered about that too.