Reviews for Think of the Fishies!
PeetaKatnissluver chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
You should read Along For The Ride, keeping the moon, just listen and whatever happen to goodbye they are amazing I reread them over and over again:)
samcheese1 chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
I loved it, but you might want to make the title a LITTLE more serious.
reganliza chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
AHHHHHHH. ok this is gonna sound weird... but

when i was reading this and Remy went to get baby Regan I liked screamed cause thats my name :DDDDDDDDDDDDdd

NOBODY KNOWS MY NAME!

you just made me the hapiest person IN THE WORLD.

oh. and its realllyyyyyyyy good. :)
sarah chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
super cute and funny
PositivelyPink149 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
So absolutely adorable. Gotta love these too! Really well written and true to character, which is something I think all This Lullaby fans can appreciate! Great job! Really made me smile.
happygirl0278 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
aw so cute. I love This Lullaby, and love these two together. You gave them a future that fits so perfectly!
schatzi.mhmm chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Why did you have to kill Remy? :( it makes me sad, but your a good writer. you should keep going, but write more about their lives in between the major generation gaps
readingKs chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
ok liked the first chapter and i totally guessed ahe was pregnant with the swollen ancles comment

anyway i also loved dexter being a good dad in the next installment

then loved the brother?sister dynamic and them inheriting the old from thier parents childhood (its al in the wrists)

finally this chapter was madly depressing

i mean like come on she died at like 65-ish and thats just two young

anyway loved the story thought it was funny in all the right places

ur a great writer so im gonns check out some of ur other pieces
writer'sblock7777 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Okay, I am going to finish reading this story as soon as I get a chance! But I am going to say, I absolutely LOVE the way you're writing Dexter! You've got him down perfectly, which I think would probably be a difficult thing for most people to do! And I personally think the children's names fit perfectly. And agree with Dexter being the perfect dad!

Did I mention I love the way you're writing Dexter? :D

~Mary
writer'sblock7777 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
lol, and aw! I love it so far!
SoUsay234 chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
that's so sad! I'm actually crying.. and my computer's keys are getting wet
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw, haha, that was so kee-yoot!
JaneVolturi96 chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
You should read "Someone Like You" and "Lock and Key" by Sarah Dessen. I really liked those. :)
JaneVolturi96 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009