Reviews for Behind the Facade
Ally-oop312 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Y U NO CONTINUE!? BEEN 5 YEARS!
dark blue princess chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
This sounds a lot like 'D N Angel'! Hurry up with the new chapter!
Sakura love chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Intresting story! But the fox name is a bit weird. Hane means feather while tusbasa means wings Just for your info!

Please update!
Mischievious Kitsune chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
I am confused. Is Kage like a separate personality and person like Dark is to Daisuke in DNAngel or just Sasuke?
windalchemist001 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
*is thinking* (mulan: wel i think if she watched DN angel she might get any idea) i don't know mayble oh oh later on make naruto get kidnapped and sasuke has to save him and naruto find out sasuke is the kage (elizbethh: but that has to be munch later though) i know i just thought of that it would be so cool (ruru: it would be) oh and did i tell you i love this story and i can't wait till the next chapter *bows* (naru: *pocks head in the room and leaves before anyone see him*)

sighed:

brittany b. pena
marinav92 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
...YOU'VE GOT TO END THIS STORY! YOU JUST NEED TO D:! THIS IS COLPLETELY AWESOME (l) I TOTALLY LOVED IT! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE D:!
Shadeofblue chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I like the story! I can't wait to read more. Update soon!
Nonexistent Zero chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
wow, this is like DNAngel, i was wondering who was going to do a fanfiction on that one, escpecially since DNAngel is one of my fav anime/manga of all time! anyway great chapter! i really like it!BYE!
hanakisa chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
omg its like dn angel but different this is much cooler than dn angle because it has yaoi ! update soon!
chibigokugirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
this is great! i read ur profile and i want 2 call u sister-in-arms in the SASUNARU sociaty(?)! SASUNARU 4EVER!
skyinthenightslove chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
will the fox somehow be connected to the uzumakis? is that why his father kept such close contacts to the uchihas? what is the neclace signifigant for? will sasuke try to steal it? will he steal naruto himself? will naruto in being taken start to realise his feelings for sasuke? that mystery guy, will he send someone out, like sai to find sasuke? will that person fall, or try to romance naruto? will jariaya have suspisions and try to keep naruto locked up or sent away? will kakashi help sasuke, as sasuke, get narutos love? will there be an accident when sasuke is theiving, and naruto winds up hurt, and he cant remember anything? including sasuke? will kyuubi show up? will someone kidnap naruto to make him an opposite of sasuke and try to catch him? what is up with the story? did sasuke really love her? or did she blackmail him and she tried to get revenge because he never truly loved her? will some news reporter see that as the theif he sneeks off to see naruto and tries to use naruto, as bait to get a story on sasuke, or hes secretly liked naruto for a while. will sakura and ino realise that sasukes gay and likes naruto? will they try to hurt him/get revenge? or will they try to push them together? how will naruto react to learning his best friend loves him? will sasuke know that anyone outside the family knows of his love? will itachi really be that bad or will he be big brotherly and step in to save sasuke? i love this!
Kyonkichinee chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Tsuzukete desuyo! Go on! Make another chappies!

I can't wait!

Gosh, it's freakin shit i wanna own! (sorry, bad words!)

It's kinda DN Angel don't ya think?

But, whateva! I like it and ya have to continue! Nanja, kawaii desuyo ne ano Naruto!

Sasuke, ganbatte!
ItaFearMe chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
lol I love the story so far.

And I see that this has some aspects of DN Angel in it.

And that makes me love it even more since I love DN Angel a lot.

Keep it up.
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Maybe Kage can kiss Naru-Chan, that way Sasu-Teme gets a kiss from Naru-Chan and Naru-Cha gets a kiss from Kage.
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
This is so like DNAngel except with the Naruto characters in it. It's so awesome! I can't wait for the romance to ensue between Kage and Naruto but that would mean Sasuke would be jealous of his counterpart with Naruto's goshing and whatever about Kage and everything about him.

Is Naruto the Sophia in the story and who's his fiance if he really is Sophia? Is history gonna repeat itself or is the ending gonna be like DNAngel?

I can't wait for the next chapter! Seriously, this fic is gonna be wicked! Keep up the good work, update soon and don't leave this story with the dust bunnies!

Hope inspiration finds you fast and let fate, destiny and all that jazz let you work on the story faster to its goal of completion. Ja! ;-)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »