Reviews for Chiaroscuro
DavisJes chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Very interesting. I liked it alot.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
though it's not tragically sad, it's still quite sad in a cheerful manner,..and im not making sense to myself either

anyway, i like it :) thanks for sharing
impersonal chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
good piece, i liked it.
QN chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
God. afgsheeh _ Your writing is powerful and the style is so beautiful. Lovely, as usual. Looking forward to reading more like this in the future. Michiru has always been my favorite character.
Phoenix2772 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
It is a bit odd, but a good "mood" piece, nonetheless. I always like to see an intelligent and thoughtful take on Michiru. Takeuchi said Michiru was the one she had the hardest time understanding and writing for. In some ways, she seems to be the most flawless of the Senshi, but she is mysterious for that reason as well. That she deliberately seeks to avoid close scrutiny sounds about right.

An "Eschaton" is dangerous and difficult thing to write. It's good that you've been deliberately vague about "The End" and of course it saves having to invent something in too much detail. There has been a "Happening" and now there is only "the aftertime." Good enough, although as drastic as it seems to have been, I wonder if anything recognizably "Paris" would be left. Paris and Michiru do seem like a good fit.

Very engaging short.