Reviews for This Is Goodbye
Lia Harkness chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I really like how you write Tuvok's point of view, and the fact that he'd go out of his way for his captain like that. It's a wonderful picture that you paint.
Profitmom chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Awww, how sweet!
skadoo chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Wow, you really captured YOH here in this snippet. I was a bit confused however, with the last scene since all three of them are on different ships. So did Tuvok beam her to the Time ship or Chakotay to her?
Aunt Kathy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Thank you for giving one of the most heart-wrenching moments of the entire season a happy ending, although you could say that it is even worse now, as that timeline was erased and the two of them were, yet again, alone.
StarboardBow chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This is so well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Brilliant! Fantastic! Bravo!
ME chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh I love it! It's so beautiful and sad and short. And to the point.
Healer chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
wow, I can't beleive this has been up so long and I haven't read it before...

Thank you for this...I really enjoyed those episodes when I wathced them for the first... so seeing tuvok's input in those last moments is appreciated and I must tell I am impressed that even when slightly oc you kept tuvok in character (if that makes sense)

Anyway, thanks again and congratulations on a remarkable (though short) fic.

Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012

That was just... wow, that was fantastic. The sheer loyalty that Tuvok exhibits in this and how much he cares about her as an old friend is incredible.

This is incredibly powerful, and the ending strikes at the heart of every J/Cer (myself included). This is beautiful, and is truly remarkable.

You've left me a little speechless here, and I thank you for it.

secretcastle chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh this was wonderful. I almost cried. I thought that scene with Tuvok was one of the most touching scenes in the entire series. I really love the Janeway-Tuvok friendship and I did suspect Tuvok's the one person in the world that know's Janeway's real feelings. I love how you end this with Tuvok disobeying her to give her a moment's happiness before they all ended up in another timeline.
ChocoboFeather chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
aw, that was...just...beautiful! I got a lump in my throat and tears pressing behind my eyes:) Thank you, SV!
Gates Hepburn chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Thank you.
KuraKathryn chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Beautiful story, SV. I just love it. :)
xkawaiix chapter 1 . 5/29/2008

I've been waiting for an add-on for "Year of Hell" regarding this exact issue, and I must say you've completely written it as perfect as can be. (: Its even more heartbreaking because its from Tuvok's point of view, and you wrote him very well. (:

Amazing job. Definately a favorite! n_n
Quadrantje chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
How beautiful! I am truly touched.