Reviews for All the Damn Vampires
NIGHTSCREAM chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
wish you would come back to finished this up, but after 5 years I think that's doubtful.
Marius Creb chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
This chapter made me like Star, or at least sympathize. I like the interaction between the Frog brothers.
anna chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Just wanna say how much I'm enjoying this, Wanda's a great character and I love how you're developing her - she's come a long way since your last story. Love the Frog brothers too, it's about time someone utilized their parents! Can't wait to see how this all turns out!

A.
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
good chapter update soon
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
awesome story please update soon
Marius Creb chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
"Being a shark!" Cute. And you actually made the Frog brothers likeable while keeping them in character. That couldn't have been easy.
peyaluna chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
i think thats the first story ever mentioning the frog parents - im dead curious with what youll come up! and that david ordered dwayne to keep an eye on wanda...he isnt suspecting her to be the rogue now, right? i mean, he would feel it through that blood-connection-thingy.
Peya Luna chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
LOLOL typically paul - horny as hell never knowing when to keep his trap shut. one of his days his big mouth will be the end of him ;-)
Marius Creb chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
"Look at that! His intestines are falling out!"

Funny. I really like the descriptions of the feeding. It seems realistic somehow.
Marius Creb chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
I like how Paul, Marko, and Wanda have this Three Stooges schtick going on. And Max was incredibly in character, even though he wasn't in this chapter very much.
Marius Creb chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Quite a good start. You know, this makes me want to go back and reread Cry Little Sister.
peyaluna chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
LOL i would say paul has a bit of a crush on wanda! and ive got to say that the idea of david tricking max with the mixed blood is really cool and just...typical him *evil grin* nevertheless, i dont think that one of the boys is the killer, its either got to be a foreign rough or - maybe a foreigner who wants to stir up trouble among the locals to get the boys hunted down so that he can take over their territory? anyway, theyve got to find him/her/them!
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
*gives an impatient whine* updating isnt really your forte, right? though im still hoping to read more of this, for it isnt half bad! its the first story ive found where people get suspicious...and i dont think that the boys had been caught or where sloppy, theyre simply too good at killing ;-) maybe a foreign, 'visiting' vampire? or...have the frog brothers lost it for good and faked a vampire victim to finally have a proof for everyone to see? LOLOL
Pyscho-circus87 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Great story. Please update soon : )
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.