Reviews for Brothers of the Sharingan
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Good story Maito is Gai/Guy's surname they put it first because u put your surname/s first so you say your name in reverse order like how you read manga right to left and VS:):):):):):):):):):):)!
HueyHuey chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
i like it
Andrew S chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like this Chap the plot is very good and I hope you'll write more soon
Shippuuryu chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
incredible definately one of my favorites YA NO EMO SASUKE
Master Archive chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
i love it pretty plz update soon
Master Archive chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
heads up it gem instead of gym just tellin ya
Max The Demon Wolf chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I love your story that naruto's mother is a live and is a uchiha but be sides that you added some funy stuff in it I love your story so far don't give up keep working on this story oh yea I'd like it if you could message me because I want to write a story for fanfition but have no mane plot tet can you give me some Ideas.
waterblade chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
They did a total of 120 D ranked in 15 days man that's a lot and yes I know it's a fan fiction anyways can you add an OC in the forest of death.
waterblade chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
What do you mean Naruto only knows three jutsu you typed that he only knew shadow clone jutsu,fire style:fireball jutsu and fire style:dragon fire jutsu but in the battle with sasuke he used fire style:phoenix flower jutsu and one more thing is fire style:dragon fire jutsu the same as fire style:dragon flame jutse.
waterblade chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
What do you mean you don't have any information on shippuden you just wrote that Itachi killed the Uchiha clan when in the manga Itachi killed the Uchiha clan because they were planning a coup de'ta or how ever you spell it and no I don't know if they are the same thing or not,.
Master Archive chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
plz plz update soon
Neo-Gama-Sanin chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
i love it but can you update more often plz
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
...Perverts...All of them. Kakashi, Obito, Minato, Sarutobi, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Sasuke, Naruto and a bunch of others...Maybe even Sarutobi's sensei's, Ebisu is definitely one-but he's a closet one, probably Anko-she's crazy enough, Iruka-maybe a closet one, and maybe even Shinigami, Kyuubi, and Kami-sama. Update ASAYGAC! Means As Soon As You Get A Chance.
deathmastas5000000000000000000 chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
cool story man cant wait to see if Naruto and Sasuke get mangkyo sharingan.
Violet86 chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
I find this story very interesting and hope to see the next Chapter very soon :D :D. I love the idea of Naruto being Sasuke's half-brother :D :D. I love the idea that Naruto has a mother and family to call his own :D :D. All in all I think this is a great job on the whole story.

Violetclaw (please call me Violet)