Reviews for Partners
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I've read a few different variations on what happened after Hiei was captured and so on... but I think this one is my favorite. The constant testing of each other kept not only themselves poised and alert (despite Kurama being in pain and/or drugged), but me as the reader, too. :) Their interactions were very fun to read, as well as the inclusion of Shiori's little talk with Hiei.

It's like Hiei's daycare! But for injured foxes. xD

Thanks so much for sharing this for us to read! I absolutely loved it.

Cheers!
Reyka chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Nice! I'd been wanting to see someone tackle the implications of Kurama's apparent betrayal of Hiei, and you've done quite a good job of it!
ToeiKun chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aw. This was very touching.

I love it when writers make the relationship between Kurama and Hiei seem...almost tangible.

I felt as if I could really feel the emotion the two were feeling in this story.

And thats what I like in my fanfictions.

Soo kudos to you!

This was a great read for my otp.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was awesome, I loved it and excellent job. write more HIEIkurama please cause I would love to read more
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was SO beautifully written! The characters were well represented or however you want to phrase that. The characters were spot on! Your writing style was smooth. I love the dialogue between the characters. They were believable in all respects. *sniff* Loves it.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Really beautiful. I like how you captured Hiei's way of acting like the things he does to look after his friends are just practical and not him being soft at all.
Tomoshibi-Chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Grawr, that was so good. Selfishly of me, I would like to ask. Can you add more? I know the whole point of the fic, title ext. was proven but i would like this to continue and keep going. I like how its slowly building and theres unanswered questions. Could you please continue? Thanks :]

Hoping for more,

Tomo :]
dfasd chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is so awesome! Thanks for writing it!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Probably one of the best interpretations of what happened during that time, and my second favorite at that. Very nice job.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
OMG. 3 This is going straight in my favourites. It's just perfect! You've combined several of my favourite fanfic elements: close Hiei/Kurama friendship (with a touch of fluff ), injured Kurama, and Hiei and Shiori getting to know each other.

I love the interaction between the two and between Hiei and Shiori; it's all very in-character, especially the way that Kurama carefully calculated how he would persuade Hiei to take Koenma's offer (even though it went a little wrong!) And I laughed at his story of how Shiori came to know about Hiei XD "A very shy friend", haha! I think it's cool that she has spirit awareness. There had to be something that made Youko pick her to be his human mother, after all.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I enjoy the fics that examine the turning point when they become true friends/partners.
BlackDeathButterfly13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. It was very detailed.
Lady Akuma Wolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This story is amazing. I LOVE how you captured how they both would truly act in these situations :)

My one complaint, if you could call it that, is that you never wrote a sequel... like somewhere during the Dark Tournament. Since they're still bonded. Especially like during one of the fights when Kurama almost dies. I just think that would be awesome.

You're a great writer; please please please write more Yu Yu Hakusho! :D
tyrannosaurus.rose chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I don't really know what to say. I've read several versions of what Kurama must have done to get Hiei to work with him after the whole three artifacts incident, and while I admit I like them all, I have to say this is one of the best. I've only read one other that even compares, and it's far too different to really be in the same category.

I also wanted to say thank you for your review. You mentioned that you didn't feel like you write Seto very well, which of course spurred me to go check out your stories. Reading your Bio, I'm absolutely positive I've visited before-how many authors write about being nicknamed Duo, after all?-but I can't for the life of me figure out which of your stories I read. Since I didn't review, (bad behavior, I apologize) I've got even less to go on. Darnit.
Seylin chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This was a fantastic story. Beautifully done from start to finish. This is being added to my faves.