Reviews for Two More Days, English version
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I really like the raw honesty in this story
IRandomI chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This fic is perfect and so cuuute *.*
lonelystrangers chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is So awesome! :D
oxo-ABANDONED-ACCOUNT-oxo chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
OMG, this is so cuuute! _

I think Javert just might be a new fav-character of mine... He's just so... In some weird way adorable! :D
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I started here and ended over on the next fic... again, this was too sweet, in that we see Javert removed from depression and dropped into the open arms of love 3
RedKiwi chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
jeverts relisation was belevable

when Jevert tries to kill himself the secondtime it conjured up images of Wyle E. Coyote. ( hovers before falling)

Best line I've read in a while would have to be

"Despite the large number of books, there had not been a single one with sage advice on preventing a suicidal policeman from jumping into a river." Extreemly Epic
Yukaido chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I've read this story at least 4 times now. I...love it! Purely amazing. Especially the handcuff scene. Phaha. I actually drew some fanarts based on this story:

derishasu./art/Handcuffs-112367551

derishasu./art/Two-More-Days-112251090

Hope you like them. And wonderful story. Thanks to this series, I've become a rampant J/JVJ fangirl. My first time liking yaoi too. :D
Rock'n'Slash chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
SQUE!

OMG! YES! I LOVE IT!

It was LOVE at first sight!

Write On!
ninjamonkeyts3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
great story! i love it, the characterisation is wonderful and the plot appeals to my love of slash and obcession with les miserables (and javert P. and now i'm off to read the sequal!

keep on writing!
AndersWasRight chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
They are adorable. Stubborn and proud, and both have a black sense of humor. Poor Javert!

I died of laughing when Valjean kissed him.. and once again... and again...
Rebekah chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Sheer glee at seeing this. I'm sorry it took me so long, but I've been rushed off my feet with the move.

I'm glad I got the chance to see your writing in its full glory and unmarred by the ridiculousness of babel-fish mistranslation. Thanks to your friend!
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Hm. I wasn't expecting slash, but you pulled it together so nicely! Great writing, too. I was listenening to Wonderwall by Oasis while I read (haha how hokey is that?) but it matched up so perfectly! Try it sometime. This was nicely done! :)
annoynmouse chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Ahh, yes. I too must second, rather third, how happy I am to see this in an English translation. Your Valjean and Javert characterizations are always perfect, and I love how you blend inspirations from both the novel and the musical. If only it had happened in such a way... *Le Sigh*

I don't believe I have actually reviewed all of your stories, but I assure you I have read and loved them all. Numerous times. Even though I read them with a bad translator, your writing still comes out so wonderfully. Now I will hope for further translations, especially for Why Did I Allow This Man to Teach Me Love, and await new fics from you as well. :D
PhantomInspector chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I must second everything broadwaybaby said. Yay! The chaptered stories are especially tough to do on BabelFish so I hope you'll put more up soon! Woot!
broadwaybaby chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
:D Yay! One of my favourite stories now in an English translation! Let me tell you, this is a much easier version to read than a Babel Fish translation. I put up with it though because you are honestly one of my favourite authors. So imagine my giddiness upon reading this! I hope you get your other stories translated as well. If not, I will still be there, faithfully translating them. I hope to read something new from you in the near future!