Reviews for Understanding
An interesting idea.
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
AWWWWWWWW
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was kind of beautiful, made me tear up just thinking about it. That last bit was really funny too, so good job! I thought it was really, really cute.
Niotpoda chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That's one awesome analogy. Really creative! :)
Indigo.Ocean chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love how you've put a nice, light spin on such an angsty idea! Very well written and I especially liked the ending. :)
AriaJack chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I remember reading and loving this story about a year ago when I first found. Then I forget about it. However, it's one of those stories that comes back to you when you need to read something happy, so I found it again. Thanks for writing it.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw!
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I thought I'd reviewed this already. Evidently not. And that is a crime, because this is one of the best shorts I've read on this site. You've interpreted the characters perfectly here. And I'm going to disagree with all your other reviewers on the best line; I'm voting for "To date I have had seven hamsters." Because it's so beautifully off the wall.

And now I'm going to see how many of the rest of your 106 other stories are Doctor Who based!

TSG
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
-Is loving the hamster metaphor- BRILLIANT!
ideomania chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
"You," he whispered into her hair, "are my very favorite hamster."

LOL That was so sweet how she tries to tell him she knows how she feels, a very sweet analogy. Fantastic last line :)
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
"You," he whispered into her hair, "are my very favorite hamster."

Haha, hehe, sorry, I just gave a HUGE GRIN when I read that line... my mother thought it was quite odd for me to do.

But that so sweet!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
*accidentally spits mouthful of chocolate over the keyboard at the last line*

lol

This is very sweet, and funny.
charli3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I LOVE that last line:

"You," he whispered into her hair, "are my very favorite hamster."

Aaww...thats so sweet and i can picture him saying it. Write more! your one of my favourite Who fanfiction writers, i've read quite a few of your stories- somehow you get the tone right for both of them. And i think she is one of his favourites (...if he has favourites :)
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Very good! That's a nice comparison that Rose made. I like the Doctor's last line, "You, are my favorite hamster." very cute!
chomper318 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Oh! What a wonderful and sweet story! I cried at the end-"You're my very favorite hamster." A perfect ending to a perfect story. The analogy between Rose's hamsters story and the Doctor's personal experiences with companions is brillant. Great job and definitely a favorite.