Reviews for Love Love Trouble
kirakarone chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
i love this so much. please continue with it.
Al-Chaos chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
that really good please carry on
hika-chan 3 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I personally love this series and can't wait for the next chapter! You're an AWESOME writer :D akuroku forever 3
CapriciousXXIISerenader chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ok I am going to plead with you to update this story (although I see it hasn't been updated since 2008..wow that's a long time ago) because of how much its completely taken control of me. Although some spelling mistakes, this story is very well-written and I love how you branched off from just Roxas and Ax. It makes the story well-rounded but DO NOT SEPARATE THEM! I love how Roxas is warming up to him! Sorta adorable XD. Anyway, please please please update. Please? With a Moogle on top? O.O
JacobNlack chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Love it, but know it will probably never be finished. If you ever decide to go back and finish any old stories, please let it be this one. I've read many stories that you have written and this one is by far my favorite. Hoping for more,

Matt The Kid
xDestiel chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
You should update this! It's one of your better stories. :3
themusicalmuffin chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
Cliffhanger? NOT FAIR -pouts- xD

Maybe this is one of the fics you would update after dropping it for over a year? Huh? Huh? -nudge nudge-
Axarchi1996 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
You haven't updated in ages T_T

I started reading this yesterday and I loved the story line, and the characters... But I want to know want happens next !

Do you think that you'll be updating this story, or is it to be forever a heartbroken, sad tale of an unfinished story :P ?
Sky Ferrero Rocher chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
OMFG OMFG I CANT WAIT O-O OMFG yooh need to WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW AND LONGER PLSS ;D ILY 33 OMFG :O 33 o.o I _ i love how u write the stories o.o 3 and hope I WANT A LEMON :D OMFG 33
TouchMyKeyblade chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
I LIKE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

Now that I think about it... A blond Axe, would actually be, like, orgasmic. ONLY if done RIGHT!

DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE! :):):)
KazeChiNoMizu chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Namine apologized and said that she shouldn’t have left him alone with her brother while Kairi said that she will protect him from Axel. Axel felt utterly depressed at that. Is he that weak that he needs to be protected by a girl?

Shouldn't the second Axel be Roxas? (not trying to be mean, just wanted to help )
Bazil-kun chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Hahahaha. Axel dyed his hair. xDD This story is awesome, I would've reviewed earlier, but I didn't have the time. : P It's so cute how Axel tries so hard.
LovelessLady17 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
You gotta continue this story! Its so awesome!
kittykatpunkrap chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Um his eye color is Bright blue. His hair color is Slate blue. Thats what ive noticed so i hope that that helps. :)
toastyoats chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
almost a year without an update...

are you considering continuing this? is it discontinued? (i sure hope not.)

very promising, yet again. i look forward to much more. :)