Reviews for My Someone Else's Life
AnthonyC22 chapter 15 . 1/27
Damn, Janitor was really a selfless/selfish jerk in this chapter, really hope JD kicks him in the nuts over and over. O yay, Elliot is Pregnant (Knew that was a reason why she was avoiding JD.). Good story ya got here!
Breyer12345 chapter 33 . 1/30/2013
Wow. I absolutely love this story. You are a brilliant writer well done!
A changing time chapter 33 . 8/28/2012
Wow I've been hooked on that story all the way through. It was beautiful. You are a fantastic writer. Xx
Megsie chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
This is a really interesting, really great story, and I'm only on chapter 6, so I don't know for sure if this changes or not, but you might want to be more careful about points of view in the future. You switch point of view so quickly it's getting hard to keep track.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to write a story in such a way as to include everybody's point of view, but if you're going to do that, use third person omniscient instead of first person, so we can tell who is doing what.

Still,really great, and can't waint to read the rest of it!
sandcastles97 chapter 33 . 8/31/2011
Really really enjoyed this! It's so well written and kept me gripped, took me a few days to finish but I didn't want to stop reading, keep writing..you have a real talent! Loved the story line and the characters. Great job!
KellieMackay chapter 33 . 8/30/2010
Story was really really great, sad to see it end, but thanks for finishing it :)) Look forward to reading updates on your other stories
Woody2792 chapter 33 . 8/30/2010
Amazing final two chapters :)

Thanks for not giving up, and I loved reading every sentence :)

Here's to more scribblings :)

xx
KellieMackay chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That story is amaaaazing. Please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens!
Jelliot fan chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
PELASE UPDATE
Jelliot fan chapter 31 . 7/22/2010
Please updated i want to know what happens next. By the by loved the little girls name i mean Riley Carla Dorian really fits in. Well hope you update and Great job on writing the story line it feels so real you got a great talent. :)
McHobbit chapter 31 . 6/24/2010
This is really really good. I want more. I love the name Riley Carla Dorian, very fitting.
Infinite Freedom chapter 27 . 4/6/2010
Is it bad of me to have been slightly hoping that Alyssa was pregnant?
Valnar chapter 30 . 12/27/2009
read it all. liked it all (a lot). want more of it. 'nuff said :D
TheSameFatalFlaw chapter 30 . 11/19/2009
Even though I always seem to be reviewing late these days, I have been reading this since it was posted, just in bits and pieces.

This chapter was beautifully layed out. Heartbreak, heartbreak, heartbreak, then a glimpse of hope at the end. Loved it. My favourite part was the Todd breaking the news to Turk. And the JD/Elliot flashback was sad too when you remember what was to come for them.

I sense this story is nearing it's end? That sucks, but all good things must come to an end I suppose.

Oh, by the way, how come there was no 'My...' title for this chapter?
volante296 chapter 30 . 11/14/2009
AH! CLIFFHANGER!

Great chapter though. It had me crying my eyes out. And that's not easy to achieve.

-Volante296