Reviews for Elusive
KTxx chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I'm crying like an idiot. I'm crying like I cry at The Notebook! This was probably one of the best things I've read. It was just amazing. What got me the most was when Dr. Cox hugged JD, it just got me and I started sobbing. It was beautiful. I love your writing!
ParcaeLJ chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wow, you love making us suffer, don't you? Awesome story, by the way.
emo.gurl45214 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
that wuz buetiful. i totally luv this pairing they're ment to be. why doesn't the person whow rites the show know that...gosh...ahywho, i really liked this. it was IC, and it had emotional stuff it was prefecto. hehe.

deleted839261 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This is amazing.
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Holy shmuck that was sad... Yet still well written. You definitely have getting emotions across down. Good job.
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Really nicely done. It's nice to see a quiet piece that isn't necessarily happy, or that isn't so manic in bringing the death to the fore that the other character is suicidal. I can't honestly see JD as ever suicidal, so I think you've handled his reaction well, especially in that last bit when he goes to bed.

The only jar for me was the use of the swear. I know people think like that but in a nice flowing piece like this it totally took me out of the moment. You don't need that in order to have impact, as they prove on the show every week. It took away from the moment, instead.

I didn't see this the last time it was posted. I'm glad I came across it this time.

SALJStella chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
*Sobs* Sad, sad, sad, sad, beautiful and sad... I love how you don't tell anyone what's happened straight away, but let it grade into the story bit by bit, it's just beautiful. And JD's hallucination almost made me cry, since... He just won't accept that she's gone! *Sobs again*