Reviews for Solitude Doesn't Always Have To Be Boring
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Yay for happy endings! xD Loved it; I love how you portrayed Itachi's finally showing emotions in such a way, Sasuke couldn't stay mad at him. :] Much happier than the first story, however I did tear up in the begining when Sasuke was still hurt by Itachi leaving him that last time. You're a great author. :3
RamenLover999 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011

may

zing

I LOVE YOU MARRY ME NOW
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
that sequal made me feel so happy :) i like it! great lemon ;D
Elizabeth Bundy chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Oh, Baby, that was awesome! I personal LOVE(all caps, so I must really love it)both stories, there so out of this world(and SEXY). Now I wish you would write another sequal. I miss this story so much. :( . . .

And one more thing you are-in my opinon-one of best writers on , other than of course badkittyitachi and shiningfire(sorry).
Lastdrawnbreath chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
EW! HAHAHA!

I love you, you PERVERT! .
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
well, i love fluff tonight so deffinatley this one. it was so sweet! _
littlewhimp chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
wonder why three uchihas though... i have read the fist one... juz one bothering me... there are too many typographical errors... hihi but it was ood still, io could undertand what was happening in ur story~
nina-linda234 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
HI!

I loved your story but there are a lot of errors with spelling, etc. If you want I could BETA it for you just to save you time or something. It's just that there are "a lot" off them I spotted.

Well, keep up the good work and...It's "awesome". What can I say?
CreepyFangirl22 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
thoguh i wanted to, i couldn't read the first one because my computer's a bitch, but this one rocked!
Sesshy'sGirlLOL01 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I loved it, it was so sweet! _
SlavetoLokiandSephiroth chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This chapter made me want to cry. It was really good. I loved both of the stories. It's funny how Itachi snuck up on Sasuke and wrapped his arms around him the way he did, because in the story I'm writing about me and my friends me being with Itachi, Jen being with Naruto, Moe being with Sasuke, and Sam being with Orochimaru I had Sasuke sneak up on Moe just like that in my story. I wrote it way before you posted this too. Weird. Any way I hope you plan on writing more smexy Uchihest. I'll keep a look out for it. Peace Out.

Itachilover18
Windup Dollie chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Aw, that was so cute! Yay for uchihacest *waves uchihacest flag*

sasunarulover888 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I loved both of them I cant even choose which one is better. Can you make it a trilogy with Sasuke joining the akatsuki or even a different one? That would be awsome. Anyway keep up the great work.
YaoiSmutMaster chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I liked both of them:) They go well together and I like how you mad Sasuke more insecure and not so sure of himself. Showing Itachi's emotions is another plus and made the story more passionate.
Cricket-The-Duck chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Before I even go on to say how the plot is really freaking sweet and shit, I've gotta say you're really good at using language. I literally see this goign on within a second of finishing a sentence.

Oh and, CUTE! This is freaking adorable!

I'm not sure what one I like better, however I gotta say I prefer the ending to the first one.