Reviews for Mine
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was really good! I loved how you used repetition and kept it going instead of just cutting it off even if it isn't "grammatically correct." *rolls eyes* wonderful imagery
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I loved this oneshot and after typing this comment Im going to check out your other work but just as a request could you make more of Logan/Rouge stories?
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Great fic
Jack B. Nimble chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
A bit hard for me to follow in one or two places, but I think you achieved what you were going for all the same. I certainly enjoyed the read. I rather wish you HAD been in charge of the X3 movie, by the way.

Lady of Spring Rain chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Cute. I like it...
ARiceFan17 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I love it. Keep writing, i am interested in seeing if "the little welp" reacts to this.
rage chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
i like this story its really good, i hope you make a second one to this. this sounds like a good plot line to a story.
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I love possessive Logan so this fic was quite a treat to find. I love how you write Rogue's emotions. Please write a sequel.
Cage Fighter chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I like the psuedo stream of consciousness style here. I like the characterization. I like the take on Rogue's imbalanced mind. I think the only point you might work on is related to the stream of consciousness style. Yes, the jagged style helps to convey the mood of the character but at times it makes it difficult for the reader to completely get everything. Be careful of punctuation and being too fragmented. Only a couple of spots that were like that.

Overall, a good read.
Kikiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
oh, I like this very much. I liked how you jumbled up Logan and Rouge's thoughts like that, very orginal XD

nonhalema chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Very good it
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow that was very good, intense even. I especially liked the last part, that was very characteristic for Wolvie.