Reviews for The End
ROBINV chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Sobbing. . .

Beautifully written story, but NOT the way I want to see it play out. I know the Winchesters are probably doomed to tragedy, but I can't bear to see them end this way! It would be too cruel to two young men who don't deserve it!

Love, Robin
mymuseandi chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Wow. this is a very original point of view. at least original to me, since i've never read any other fic concerning the boys switching roles and Dean becoming evil and Sam being the protector. even if Dean goes to the dark side, it's always assumed that Sam was there in the first place. so this POV is original to me. great work! :)
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was just fabulous! And what a great twist - reversing the brother against brother scenario so that Dean is the one on the demons' side and Sam is the protector of the earth.

I loved the idea of 'home' for Sam meaning Bobby once Dean had gone. Bobby referring to Sam as 'son' just there was absolutely perfect!

LorGilFan chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
So Angsty, so wonderful, so short and sweet. I love your stuck, I so want to get your fics out there. PM me when you can, I love this fic despite the tragedy of Dean as a demon but Sam saved his
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008