Reviews for Dinner à Deux
argent-snow chapter 1 . 2/21
What? This is your first FMA fanfic? :-o Dang, you did an awesome job! This is officially one of my favorite crackfics! :D
emachookie chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Pretty funny!
steferstheawesome chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
xD OH MY GOD. That's so fuckin' hilarious. Great job!
UrgeToDance chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
LOL! That was great! To be honest, I was a little anxious about Falman's whereabouts. Thank god, Riza didn't actually eat him. xD
jejune stars chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was hilarious! I'm in love haha
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
That...was fabulous. XD I've always thought this pairing was the perfect mix of cute and crackishly hilarious, and that was just what this fic was.

Lol...the one time Barry didn't kill someone, it messed up his plan to charm Riza XD

Whoa. Poor Riza, I would not want to think I was being a cannibal o_0

Barry's like an infatuated schoolkid XDD
kacheep chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow...this story is beast. Very funny!
Deanna chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
AWESOME fanfic! Well-written, and actually had me a little nervous until the end. Barry's personality was multi-faceted, and very believable. Great job!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh my god, this was so funny! I love crack!Barry x Riza and you wrote it perfectly. It was so clever how you made the reader think that Riza had eaten Falman- thank god she didn't though!
TheBonesThatSpeak chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow, this was a great story! xD I know it wouldn't happen in the manga or whatever, but at least the characters are true to their personalities. Good job!
Ero-Chikachu chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Yeah ! Barry/Riza !

I love the pairing ! )
Nano Wolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I've always loved Barry XDD That was so... I can barely type 'cause I'm laughing so much!
FelicitasFoo chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
HAHAHA. this was great. i think you managed to capture all the characters nicely. The only thing was, that when Barry said "but it was bee-", i had no idea what he was saying. But, that could just be because i'm an idiot.

anywho, great job!
hand-made-city chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That was hilarious! I love how you've written Barry. Sounds exactly like him! Nice job!
Chezzu chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
oh man. I THINK I CRIED LAUGHING.

this is crack at its best. :D

favs :)