Reviews for Ain't
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So hilarious! I love how you portrayed the two in this. Personally, I say 'ain't' on occasion, when I'm really sleepy and not paying attention to what I'm saying. Buttt, that's besides the point. xD
guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Kairi had gained the wisdom of the age old rule of youth: Little girls kick shins.
Taliax chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I don't like serious-Kaixel because of the age difference *totally a hypocrite because I still like AkuShi*, but I enjoyed the way you wrote this. I find the word "ain't" annoying personally, but it worked really well in this fic. Also the SoKai ship-teasing was hilarious. XD And Roxas's fail-math.

w00t, go Kairi! If you can't beat 'em, kiss 'em. XD XD Lol, totally didn't just find a new life motto there... *smile/sweatdrop*
Sabrina. Vasquez chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Why did Kairi do that to axel
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
omg, I love your story. Their conversation was so hilarious, and I was also temperamentally shocked when he mentions the kiss you, lol.

Good job btw!
MegaWallflower chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was so funny, and I liked it a lot! The banter between Kairi and Axel seemed realistic to me, and Kaixel can be pretty cute. This was one of those times where I loved it. :3 Amazing job with this!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Well, this was actually kinda cute. Axel is such an amusing person and if you add Kairi to the mix things will only get more hilarious. Great job! An instant fave.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hah! I liked this, including the usage of the word 'ain't.'

-RV
Mad-Malice chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
lol yea you go Kairi XD

poor Axel...
caitlinkeitorin chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
lol i luv it long live aint!
Sparkly Faerie chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I don't normally read alternate pairings, but this one was SO worth it.

So funny. Just what I needed during my reception duties at work.
Favored chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
that was cute
tankkura chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Holy crap! I never considered this pairing before, but I think I'm in love! But I have to say that my favorite part of the story was the little allusion to how Roxas can't do math. It was funny and insightful and it added that much more realism to the scene.

By the way, I didn't think Axel was OOC at all, I thought he was great. And Kairi! God, I love Kairi. I love how she's not afraid to fight even when the odds are blatantly against her. Anyway, it's a definite show of good writing when you can turn a reader on to an idea (a pairing in this case) that he or she was not originally fond of.

Take care!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Ahahaha, oh man, I *wish* he'd kissed her. Kaixel is a freaking hilarious pairing, if you can write it correctly, and you definitely can. I've never really read one with the whole "she's so young, she's way too young for you, dammit" take on it, but that just makes it even funnier.

I love the two of them together, even when Axel is being kind of creepy about it, because seriously, no one can resist him. XD And everyone knows it.

-prances off in search of more of your fics-
Kanoi-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh god! That was just SO cute!