Reviews for True Friend
I'm a cute angel chapter 18 . 6/23
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read. That's to you dorawarrior for creating it. I was crying the entire time. I feel, I... I don't have words.
Simply amazing. A lot of respect from me. I love you more than any writer I ever met.
Viviene001 chapter 18 . 6/3
XD
You are good at this...I will keep this story forever in my heart.
I love ur story.
useless
not done properly
aditi bains chapter 2 . 3/27
I liked the story it was very nice
Neo chapter 17 . 2/12
The stories are fantastic :3 its touching...
kateth chapter 18 . 1/24
this fanfic made me cry , cry~cry~cry~cry~cry~cry~cry~cry~cry~cry~cry~cry~cry~cry~cry
Muy name is Juan i love story together justo like you best
Michiko chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
the second last chapter made me cry a lot :'(
overall it was awesome
i still watch doraemon
Teena chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
You seriously made me cry. I wasn't able to stop my tears until one hour after reading the whole chapter. By the was, you made nobita and others too old. Shizuka is such a...just forget this sentence. And actually doraemon looks cuter without ears. But the ear part was good. and one more thing ,I LOVE DORAEMON!
Wise.sarachi chapter 18 . 7/24/2015
Nice story...make me cry. That a true friendship.
Colt chapter 18 . 7/5/2015
Great fic. Really appreciate your effort for doraemon's fans.

But,... Why you have to make Shizuka so OOC. Seriously, Nobita and Shizuka are one of the best thing that happen in Doraemon's series, and for the fans too.
I'll never forgive you... lmao
No,... I am serious.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
Man it is wonderful. It made me cry soo hard. So well written. I am i very well trained badminton player and hve never cried in 4 Years. This has made me so sensitive. God it made me understand true frndship. Thanx for writing it. It also gave me courage to write and give a poem to a girl i love
Siddartha Vundamatla chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
Shizuka is a bitch! She is an imbecile! Curse you, Shizuka Minamoto.
Siddartha Vundamatla chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
Well honestly, I can't say hate this, but I would appreciate making a chapter of Dekisugi and Shizuka regret the incident and it's between Chapter 6 and 7.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »