Reviews for True Friend
jasperlives chapter 18 . 4/14
Dude... this is the best doraemon story ever!
And even im very close to doraemon, and always find joy in it, even when there is a sad atmosphere at home...
Abha chapter 2 . 4/7
Nice Doramon is so good he helps nobita in all his way.
B-)
Abha Adhikari chapter 1 . 4/7
well, its right nobita should stand up by himself. thanks for make this chapter.
usama chapter 2 . 1/15
really want to read it all night!
aaron chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
not bad
Jessica chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
So so touchng! Alwys bin doraemon's fan but nw luvin it mre mre mre! Gu chnge in nobita...
Dead Turtle chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
You have nothing to apologize for, my friend. The plot has been really beautiful so far.
Dead Turtle chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

This is, without a doubt, a beautiful masterpiece. It's very, very rare for a story to make me grow emotional like this.

As a fan of Doraemon since my childhood, I have to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for writing this.
hellokitty1001 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
how long is this?
Viscount Edmund Allenby chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
The Doraemons 7 and Nobita, Gian, Shizuka, Suneo! They are really best friend!
Ivy9825 chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
Wow...just... wow.
Okay, I cried.
It's just so touching and amazing
Doraemonsmyhero chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
This is a really good story. I love it and i hope you'll add new doraemon stories soon because im a fan of doraemon, and this is the best doraemon fic i've read so far, so please keep making new ones.
Soulfirestory chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
Dude this is the best fiction ever on this site! I love your story but I didn't have time to finish it all at one go.

I love Doraemon since I was little. It's a shame that the creator died. I really hope there is a future cartoon that is similar to Doraemon in the US!

I don't know if this is part of the real story but whatever it is. IT IS VERY GOOD. If you created all of this 5 thumbs up. If you got this from the real story, 4 thumbs up. You know why? Doraemon is a Japanese series and you translate it into English really well. You tell this story very well. Not many writers can retell a series that well. Excellent!
rohan chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
oh plz...why are u writing all wrong stuff in this story ...shizuka loves nobita not dekisugi and nobita marries shizuka , jayko has a crush on dekisugi not on nobita
El Megadora chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I have read this story completely and cuz i am a big doraemon fan i can memorize the faces well, so i can imagine the characters in the manga and change the scenes based on my mind and imagination because mind is better than hands and throat and if you know what i mean, alll i have to say is that this is the best and probably the only story that makes sense in this net and to be honest i cried a few times when i read this and that this is a really good story and even though i dont know what Fujimoto Hiroshi thinks about (R.I.P. 1933-1996) but i think this story deserves to be put in the real manga or anime if there is someone out there who'll continue Fujiko F. Fujio's work. This is the best Doraemon fic. and i think all other fics other than this are not even readworthy, but i am sorry because if only one of those other un-original authors give you inspiration but i think this is the best fic and maybe it evens the original authors work and i suggest you to keep writing maybe write some kind of manga or something and i hope that you read this review because this is from my piece of mind and heart and i really hope you take it seriously because this is not the normal comment because i also spend time thinking what i wrote in this comment and signed up for this too.