Reviews for The Unseen War I: Tyranny Reborn
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
The Republic still wants to have control over the last Jedi, unfortunately for them, that Jedi grew to maturity as part of a criminal military organization resisting government oversight and power. Plus, he has lots of friends in low places. Getting some Noghri would be a good idea, if only to have more people with special skills on board to fill in the gaps. And to kill a bunch of people of course.

I was wondering why there was no Anakin clones, and now we know!

Like how you have Lumiya's bad memory to give foreshadowing that there is an another Sith apprentice out there, yet we cannot know more because SHE does not know more.

Looking forward to more!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
Wedge: "Hello Imps! I'm back and I'm cranky!" Guess Fel is saying the same thing, nice surprise there though I expect he would be with the Hand of Thrawn (will you be doing them?)

It says something about a man that his word alone is enough to mobilize a fleet able to destroy a small planet. Also, never expect Han to do something conventional or sane in order to win

LOL from Karrade ordering Shada to stun him and lock him up if he thinks about doing this again, and bodyguards in general keeping their crazy heroic leaders alive

Ooh, nice Darth name, and original too!

Glad to see Mara and Luke together, and smiles at everyone's reactions
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
Oooh, I was suspicious about that major, but the extent to which he was involved in it was a surprise. Also Pallaeon's actions were unexpected, yet fitting with his patriotism and decisiveness
Leia's being slowly dragged down into the darkness...
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
Chuckles in and out of the story at Han's antics
Good scene with Yoda, something that was missing from EU
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
Nice work with Lando incorporating his con man life into how he dealt with the Stormtroopers
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Oooooh deeear. Not good
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
No! Wedge! Great fight with the Defender though
Liked how you are developed Mara/Luke via Lando's observations of them
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
Loved the whole part with Karrade, Shada, etc all well done
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
Yay! Wraith Squadron! Love those guys!
Nice description of the Dark Side at work
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Oooh, nice threat with an army of Jedi clones!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Good point how the Maw installation was really a dead-end assignment despite its importance. A waste of a supposed tactical genius
Finally, an explanation on how the heck Fey'lya of all people managed to regain his political power
Shan chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Hi there, I've just come across your fics (sad Star Wars obsessive I am, I'm getting prepped for December by catching up on the EU), and I want to let you know what an amazing writer you are - I appreciate you wrote these a while ago and if there's any justice in this world, you're now a professional author :) Best of luck mate, you're got real talent :)
ElmStreet chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Wow! You are an amazing writer.
Brave November chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
This is awesome! Your writing is on par or better than most of the SW EU style-wise, and plot-wise exceeds quite a lot of it. If this were a book, I wouldn't have been able to put it down. I MUST read the rest. This is such a great find, since I gave up the EU when the Yuzang Vong popped out of nowhere. I read most of the EU between Zahn's series' when I was about 13, so my thinking was more "Star Wars! Cool!" than critical, and it kind of hurts to go back and read something I thought was amazing and realize it just. . .wasn't. . .but this is a more than adequate consolation!
Brave November chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
So, staying up to read fanfic probably isn't the best decision I could've made after work, but I don't regret it. You seem like an author who knows his shit, and. . .honestly, I should probably go into a spiel about characterization and specific phrases I was was impressed with, or knitting various character's paths into some realistic convergence, but I'm beat. All I can say for now is that I'm gonna be reading this and enjoying it. Maybe at some point I'll be lucid enough to type a proper review, gods know you've got enough chapters to give plenty of opportunity. I'm actually disappointed that I have to stop reading now to sleep!