Reviews for I Will Follow You Into the Dark
aw, that was beautiful.
Dara-si chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
nice..is there update?
Maura A.K.A The Dark One chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
wow i dont think ive ever cried reading a fic before. This was so sad and great. thank you
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
aw, I just love it, are you planning to do more?
cognito ergo sum chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
is that the dresden dolls song.

i love the dresden dolls. great fic :)
Lara chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
NO! It's a great start keep going. Sometimes it takes more then a week or two for people to find a good story. Try posting a cut to it on sick!house or House/Wilson LJs if you haven't already.
AkaiMurasaki chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
...you made me cry ;_; House is going to die and poor Boy Wonder will be all alone... broke my heart.

But the song moment was sweet.

Gah, where are my tissues...
B chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
please don't discontinue! I would love to hear the rest, I've found it really interesting so far!
Dragonland chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
just found this fic. I've never heard the song before, but found it on youtube. Very fitting. you have to write at least the scene where house dies. Cruel to leave us hanging.
anon chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
so far so good, please do continue
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
UGH! NO!

Don’t discontinue!

I LOVE IT!

Just saw it on the chapter update page!

I AM SHOWING INTEREST!

It's very sad, and lovely.

Plus I LOVE the song of choice.

Keep up the great work

xoxo

-Katie
slashfan54 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
This is great. Please keep going.

Sf
scrapture chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
This is a death fic. Canon has left a lot of people anxious about the show and reading mostly reconciliation fics. Don't delete anything! Maybe just put it on hold for a couple of weeks. Wait till people have dealt with the shock. You've made a good start.
Fool With Many Names chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Not bad, I wouldn't discontinue if I were you. I'm looking forward to seeing how the team actually finds out, so keep it up you're doing good
Bloody Koalas chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw..great job, love the song tying-in part.