Reviews for We will choose to fight
JasmineGrove chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
WA! IT'S SUCH A SAD STORY! When Grovyle took Dusknoir to the future, he must have been heartbroken...I know I was:'{
Moka Raiden chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
wow so cool! contiue please!
Tennessee McCreary chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Aw, so sad. I like your idea on what happened there.
Jarkes chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Wow... your profile's kind of... risque.
Jarkes chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Um, Regii... It kind of IS a story...
That was very cool.

A very interesting take on how the events of the game ended up starting in the first place.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Nice way to end this neat story. _ Are you going to write any other PMD2 stories?

I'm going to start Chapter three of my own story tonight. Expect it sometime tomorrow.

I think you can make a pretty good version of the game.
Regii chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
AW, NO! Not Grovyle! ;-;

Good job, as always hun. _ You know what? Someday, I think you should turn this into a story. It'd be really cool.

I reviewed to this right after it came into my mail box, and I was like, ZOMGYAY.

But good job, Star! (BIG Heart)

Cam/Regii
Jarkes chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Let me be honest. Even though I haven't actually played the game, I already know pretty much the whole plot. So I don't care about the spoilers.

Now, as I just said, I know pretty much the whole plot. So therefore, I know that Darkrai is the reason why the player (that's the term Bulbapedia used to describe that in their plot summary, so I'll use that too) became a Pokemon, so are you going to include that?
ThunderRiver411 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Nice chapter. Let your Grandmother know I'm thinking of her too.

PS: I updated my one story a little after you reviewed the first chapter.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Nice story. I'm working on on too. Check it out when you have time.
Regiinator chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Nice one, Star. Good job.

I'm up to Primal Dialga now - HE'S HARD. I keep dying from his stupid R.O.T. It'sw a pain in the butt.

Ah well, guess Cam and Star need some training.

Good job on the story, as always.

Cam