Reviews for Dancing Lesson
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 9/17
I played Belle in a stage version of this show last year-and every time we came to this part, and I stepped out there, into the lights, in my golden gown and looked at heart pounded, for real. The gorgeous song-the magnitude of the moment-is just overpowering. What YOU have done here is captured that moment so beautifully, and from his point of's delightful and sweet and makes my heart ache. Wonderful, wonderful job. :)

Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 8/7
Gorgeously written, you have brought what is undoubtedly my most favourite scene in BatB to life, especially through the eyes of the Beast himself. Beautiful!
rainpaint chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is beautiful - a wonderful interpretation of my very favorite scene in one of my favorite movies. The tone is consistent and lovely.

"Or some bumpkin beau, he supposes, but that thought irritates him and he pushes it aside." I really liked this. Good characterization in one sentence. And the whole bit about the Beast's surprise every time Belle spins back to him - such good foreshadowing (sort of, even though we all know what happens) without being overdone.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awwww! Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
sweet! Beast is so unsure. Truly in character.
ismi-hani chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I love it. What a great use of adjectives.
FaeYero With A Ga chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
so beautifully written!
themoormaiden chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This is lovely; thanks for writing! -
Kiss the Dementor chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
A wonderful story that really captured the magic of that whole Ballroom scene.
cylobaby chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Konami Shojou chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Ah, thank you so much for writing this. We really need more fanfiction of this caliber, from Beast's point of view. He's such a complex, layered character and you really portrayed him well. I'm sad you don't write fanfiction anymore, but I'm glad the hobby had you for a little while at least. :)
Aufera chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I'm mesmerized by the way you wrote this, it feels like I'm right there, dancing with them. :)
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Oh. I liked this. It seemed very Beast-like. T'was well done!

Steve chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is amazing writing! I have always wondered why the Beast 'couldn't' dance considering his past. You gave a beautiful reason. Thankyou
hannahannah chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
this is so lovely!

What a beautiful portrait of the beast.

Thanks for sharing it with us.