Reviews for Memoirs of a Broken Mother
interesting :)
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Great story
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Very good fic. It shames me to say I read the sequel 1st and then this one. I'll eventually write reviews once I wake up(It's only 0641, so it shouldn't take long...) I love the non traditional pairing, should make 5th yr interesting...
blah chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
wow wats the link ?
penpaperaser chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh wow, this is really interesting story. I like how the suspense was built up and everything was introduced slowly instead of the typical "What if-..." plots. Creative :)
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Funny, I'm not usually a big fan of these lil one chapter stories..but this was very,very well done. It's actually too bad it is a one flick..you might want to consider reopening it & expanding it...It has great potential.

anyway, regardless, this was an awesome story.

I'll add it to my favs.

Hivedragon chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Nice beginning for the other story.
eoneed chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I like it. Waiting for more,hopefully soon:)
isabella567 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Great sorry! i read this story awhile ago but never came around to review. When are you going to start the new story? Can't wait!
Godrico Gryffindor chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Amazing one-shot, i'm really looking forward the sequel, post as soon as you can! :D

keep going! :D
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
WOW!

That is a very new idea, I hevn't heard of it, but that's probably because I stick to MMAD fandoms. ]

Nice, powerful emotions and I like how you use short sentences with good effect. Very plausible, especially the desciptions of alien feelings in Bella.

Keep it up!

Cheers,

Lee.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Very angsty, but I guess I could see it happening.
the-purple-black chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wow! I didn't see that coming! I love it!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Great story. I love it how Bellatrix holds the baby.
Galleon-to-Galleon chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Really good story! I hope to see it continued soon!