Reviews for Capricorn
Loved this story
Ninrien chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
short and sweet
QueenONarnia chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Oh, this is a beautifully happy story! I haven't read all of it quite yet, but I like what I'm reading. Have a nice day! Check out my story if you want :-) Still in progress.
DisneyRBD chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
OMG! Update!
LA Knight chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
gasp! she too young! he too young!

I don't know which of them I should call a cradle robber. Physically, he's a few years older than her, but like she said, "I am 1300 years older than you."
nisEtiU17XD chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
nice..i love the whole story, now to read the sequel...
DahliaPeesly chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Its happy, yet sad at the same time. I'm so happy for Susan and Caspian but I feel so bad for Lucy. I about ready to cry for her! Nice job writing this by the way!
Sleepless Eremite chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
I liked the inclusion of Tumnus, though I doubt his house was very close to Miraz's castle. I was also a little surprised that the wedding is happening so soon - they haven't known each other for long, but hey, it's your story, and I didn't say I didn't like it. Nice job so far. I'll stop pestering you now.
Sleepless Eremite chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Ah, yes. What we all wished would have happened. If only they were a few years older and didn't have to go back to England. Oh well. That's what AU is for.
RougeTrista chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
Bravo! this is an awsome fic. I realy liked it. I love how you captured the relm of Narnia and at the same time added your own twist to it, (and the way I see it) thats what making a fan fic set in an AU is all about.

Now I have to disagree with a certain (Honest reviewer) about a few things. First, if you bothered to read the authors note at the begining of the story you would have clearly seen that it is in fact set in an AU, so right there is the key that says hay this has nothing to do with the books other than the Chars and the fact its in Narnia.

Second I can't stand people who dont understand fan fics and feal they need to inform the author that "its not what CS Lewis would have wanted" or "You need to read the books to realy now how to wright a Narnia fic" blah, blah, blah, Its "fan fiction" look the word up. I could go on but i think ill focus on the Plus side now.

Awsome work RockerBabe im looking forward to reading more of your storys, you have a real gift. ;-) cant wait for a new posts! Remember never let the negative rule out all the posative. This story is great, Keep it up!

R-Trista
Lucy chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
Ah, thanks for clearing that up about the AU thing. You really should read the books though because as wonderful as the movies are the books ring so true in C.S. Lewis' own words.

First off what I liked about this fic. It's predictable but not boring predictable which is good. I like that Lucy gets a happy ending and that she and Susan are in good terms again.

What I didn't like, Well, it was sort of long winded at some points (But not too much so don't worry). Someone coming back from Aslan's country is sorta weird. And seeing as you haven't read the books you probably don't know that's where tumnus was so you had him coming back from the dead which is good for Lucy but far too freaky to make a truly good fic...sorry but Dead comeing back to life? Really?

Anyway not a bad atempt at a Lucy/Tumnus Susan/Caspian but..eh...It's not really my cup of tea. All the same I would recomed this fic to anyone who was a fan of either couple

Best wishes,

An honest reviewer.
breebree33 chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
AH! SHE'S FREE! OH NO! I loved how you added that part in there! But why must you give us cliffy? UPDATE!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
Sweet!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
I think the phrase "the plot thickens" would fit in quite nicely here! Update soon!