Reviews for Rough Riders
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I love it when Sam surprises Dean like that. He's definitely got a wild side! xo
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love this story. I absolutely love it.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
:rofl: That was way too funny. :D
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I really enjoyed this! Sam and Dean on a big Harley? *fans self* VERY nice mental image there! And I can totally picture Sam being this amazing Evil Knievel driver whilst Dean struggles not to throw up at the back! Nice job;-)
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
LOVED IT! I love the whole motorcycle scene and how Dean is pretty much terrified and Sam's in his element. CLASSIC! Just... CLASSIC! Loved Dean burying his face in Sam's jacket and trying not to puke... and then Sam having to pry him off... Loved Sam admitting he learned to hotwire from a book. But best of all was: “Remind me to never let you hustle at a biker bar again!” Sam shouted, revving the engine again. “Hang on – this is gonna get a bit rough!” / “‘A bit’?” Dean repeated, a hint of hesitancy in his voice, wondering faintly if his brother had somehow been possessed by the spirit of Evel Knievel. ROFL. I love this. It's just sheer, happy, hilarious fluff! AWESOME! Not quite S1, but I would totally want to see the boys doing something like this!
Landwing chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was awesome! For a very long time, I've wondered if either of them knew how to ride a motorcycle. And that story was just plain fun! I've only just become acquainted with your writing, but I love it. I really think you've got the relationship between the brothers nailed down. Well done!
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
LOL I loved this! The Winchesters and a motorcycle... a combination I've been wanting to see for a while now. ;) Sam was awesome! And poor Dean, his reaction was priceless!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Ha ha ha. Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ihni chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
You know, I wish you DID own Supernatural. I'd give a lot to see this story turned into a part of an episode.
lili20 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Too late to review this? Probably, but I just read it and I had to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I never pictured Sam riding a bike (if anyone it would've been Dean), so it was a treat to see Sam having fun while his tough big brother was trying to settle his stomach. LOL
Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
XD HAHAHAHA! That was awesome! XD At one point, I was laughing so hard that my laptop's shock sensor kept going off . Great fic!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Finally got to catch this and I gotta say I love the image of Sam on a bike. My husband and I have one and it's a blast to ride but I'm not sure I would after doing what you had Sam do with that one. It's cool to read but should come with the label DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! we've come close to getting hit more times by crazy people within a mile of home than in the middle of the interstate!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
LOVED IT! I can so see Sammy racing through the streets riding a Harley! What a sight to behold!
Twisted Little Heart chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
LOVED IT! That was so good. I can totally see Sam on the bike and it looks so good!
Fantasygirl721 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Wow, that was kinda weird cause I kept picturing Mutt and Indy on the bike. But aside from that, great writing! Seriously great writing. The picture of Dean 'hollering' with his arms wrapped around Sammy is just hilarious!

~Kat