Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
cool story
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
It's so heartbreaking,beautiful and well written...
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Wow, I loved this! Great, great job! That made me almost cry... :).

Angelica
Wolfborg007 chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Great story! I absolutely loved it! I hope you write more Indiana Jones stories about Marion and Indy. Nice job! :)
Kat1021 chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Great job!
Wolfborg007 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Wonderful story! I love Indy and Marion's relationship! Please continue and update soon!
imnotacommittee chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
This second chapter is just as heartbreakingly great as the first. I loved Ox's grown protective nature for Marion, especially when it materialized in a punch to Indy's jaw. Well deserved, too!

Indy's explanation in this story as to why he didn't come back in the twenties for Marion and how his attitude changed after failing to find the cross (again!) is believable. Some of Henry Jones Sr.'s obsession is in his son. Still doesn't give him the excuse for treating Marion so horribly.

As with the first chapter, this was well written and executed. All of the characters are spot on and fully fleshed out. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Cheesia chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
I like this a lot. Please update soon?
Evelyn Valerious chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Another wonderful chapter, although it was a tad depressing. I'm still really enjoying that it is in Oxley's POV because he sort of tells the whole story instead of just Indy or Marion telling their side.

As always, I can't wait for another chapter.
Kazza chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Another wonderful chapter. Oxley does have such a cute brotherly view of Marion - which is very in character for him.
jennigirl chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Good writing, and I like the idea of an outsiders perspective.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Please update again soon
FieryBrunette chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
this is sad. but i really dont see indy as one that would drink a lot. I love this story alot and I love how its from oxleys POV. good job!
Chaser14 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Wow, I love this story. I read the first chapter when you posted it, but I forgot to review :/ Having this from Oxley's point of view is very smart, and you've done an amazing job. The writing flows and makes you connect with the characters.

Great job! Can't wait until little Mutt shows up. How's Marion going to explain this one?
pam halliwell chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
words cannot describe how much i love this :D