Reviews for Like A
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Oh, fist bumps make me happy. :)

Hey, did you happen to see last night's mid-season finale?

Raylie
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Dwah. I loves me some Shawn and Henry moments. *claps hands happily*

Raylie
Youtube Slut chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
What didn't Shawn know what her birthday
Duckie Nicks chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
So we've reached the end, eh? I'm a little sad that after five chapters, this is over. This fic has definitely been entertaining and fun to read, and I want more, hehe. Of course, where you chose to end it is really great. That last line really ties everything back together and reinforces the structure you've chosen for the fic.

I like that they kissed - but that it wasn't over done. It was great, and the fact that Shawn tasted like pineapple smoothie made me laugh. It was a nice touch that worked and didn't sound like lame purple prose.

Basically this was just a really great series that you should be proud of.
Duckie Nicks chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
So I'm not sure I'd ever let Shawn decorate a room for my birthday party, LOL, but all the pineapple stuff was a really nice touch in this chapter. You definitely captured Shawn's spirit and the whimsy of the show by including that in your details on how everything was decorated. And I really love the gift he gave her - definitely perfect.

All the other little details were perfect too. I really love in this fic how we sometimes get glimpses of other characters. And even though they don't say or do a lot, the reader always gets an idea of who they are. The lines they say aren't meaningless or throwaways.

Basically, you've painted a really lush and full world here... filled with pineapples!
geisha-ness chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
That was really lovely.

So typical of Shawn to claim all the credit for himself. Haha:))
Malvolia chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
Nice fic. In-character, and I especially enjoyed the Gus bits, because so often Gus gets passed over in Shules fics. Thanks!
Malvolia chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
I liked Gus' amazement at how much Shawn can say in one breath, and how he thinks his friend could be dangerous if he actually focused all his energy. :)
Withdrawn chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
YOSH! That was wonderful. I gotta be honest, it was quite, it absolutely everyone, and it was awesome. Plus it had pineapples, that automatically makes it win.
PiedPepper chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
This was the perfect ending to this. The entire thing could have played out as an actual episode which is just awesome. Loved it.
onetreefan chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
awe! good story! i loved it.
onetreefan chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
awe! cute. i love this...
onetreefan chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
awe! this is cute. i cannot wait for more... :)
charmedgrl4ever chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
konnichi wa

This sounds cute. I'm new to the Psych fanfic world, and this was a good first fic. Hope you update soon.

Ha det