Reviews for The Lake House
bill560682 chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
now personally even thou you never finished this i would have loved to see the next chapter have freddie and cody start having oral sex and randy walks in, an before freddy can start a panic attack about being caught with cody sucking him off cody removes freddy's 5 inch cock from his mouth and says " well, join in or leave? make up your mind?" an almost before the words are out of cody's mouth randy is making a beeline for cody's very throbbing 6 inch dick.
nsasdd chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
Who are these charathers were london maddie marcus and the rest 5/-p- sorry
Mochi no Yume chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
LOVED the last three chapters!

They were super hot!

God I love this story! Never get tired of re-reading :P
christopher chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
i really hope you update soon this is a alwsome storie i really want two see what keep up the great work
ZC Fan chapter 9 . 3/10/2009
I really liked your story a lot. It is very impressive, and makes one very horney! I wish you would continue this story, it really is beginning me to turn me on (for the third time!).
k wizzy chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
wow dat was wow .hotdog592...dat was wow ...u made been gay look good...and all i can say is wow
Zexion14 chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
This is good and Im not trying to flame you but you have alot of spelling and grammer mistakes but anyway this is really good I especaly like the twins bringing Randy, Good Job
Madison chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
PLZ CONTINUE!
rafael.m.vicente chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
way to short please update soon love your work and no fair let them do it and any posibilities for an orgy?
YEA chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
That was...awkward

Alot of detail,which is pretty cool

Keep writing,lovethe idea

xoxo
brianna goblin worm chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
LJB89 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
keep it up! great story keep going
rafael.m.vicente chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
hey, hot dog i love the story so far please keep up the good work i look forward to reading the rest of the story i have to say you have me hooked

patiently awaiting the next chapter

rafy

P.S love the crossovers
bri chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
AH MORE
IROCKUSUCK chapter 9 . 10/29/2008
you should continue the story.